Episode 7 Season 2 of the Hills

Thread: Episode 7 Season 2 of the Hills

Tags: None
  1. anotherdaredevil said:

Default Episode 7 Season 2 of the Hills

I really need help from you guys. I tried so hard to find these songs on my own. None of the websites have them and MTV didn't put the song list up for this episode on their site.

The first song I need is the song that plays in the club when Jen leaves with Brody and Lauren and Audrina are dancing and she's asking where Jen is at because she is dancing for her.

I also need the song that plays after Heidi and Lauren fight and it goes something like "You never were the same. Something in you changed that day. And I'm all alone again."

Thanks to those who help. I'm really needing this music.
  2. Peaches said:

Default "Something in you changed that day, and you never were the same....

I also havebeen trying to find this sog. it is the last song at the end of the episode and I REALLY want to find it! If you ever got the answer I would love it if you could share it with me. I've googled it, searched music download sites, searced through the soundtrack...nothing...HELP!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Peaches; 07-11-2007 at 05:19 PM. Reason: want to remove email addresses
  3. marias514 said:

Default i found it

its by cori yarckin called "ON MY OWN "THEY USED THE LAST PART OF HER SONG SO LISTEN TO IT ALL!
  4. Peaches said:

I'm so sad..I was so excited. I'm guessing the song by Cori Yarckin is the one that "anotherdaredevil" is looking for. The one I want is sung by a male and much much slower and somber. I appreciate your help. I'm still serching and hoping someoe out there finds it.
    The lyrics again, are:
    "SOMETHING IN YOU CHANGED THAT DAY, AND YOU NEVER WERE THE SAME, AND I'M ALL ALONE AGAIN".....
  5. anotherdaredevil said:

Quote Originally Posted by marias514 View Post
    its by cori yarckin called "ON MY OWN "THEY USED THE LAST PART OF HER SONG SO LISTEN TO IT ALL!
    Um no you're mistaken. This song is from Episode 7 of Season Two, not the Season 3 trailer of The Hills. So you're wrong.
  6. Mezza said:

Hi, The song is with the lyric, "something in you changed that day.... I'm all alone again" is called "Alone" by a british band called mesh-29. They're pretty good.. but then I would say that cause I'm the singer! Someone on myspace just told me they heard our song so I thought I'd google it up and see if they did. Pretty cool!

Check out our mysapce at MySpace.com - mesh-29 - Peterborough, UK - Acoustic / Pop / Rock - www.myspace.com/mesh29 or mesh29.com

Cheers!

Mezza
  7. anotherdaredevil said:

OMG you are so right, I just looked it up on iTunes and it's there. Wooo. Thanks a bunch! MTV should have credited you for your song on their page of The Hills.
  8. Mclark9007@talktalk.net said:

Utterly awesomely poignant song from the best band in Britain right now.

Please believe me, when they get on that plane for their first ever gig in the USA I'll be so there too!
  9. deedee66 said:

ok can someone help me with this?
    in season 2, the episode where heidi and audrina throw lauren a surprise birthday party at hyde, well later on jen comes to laurens apartment to like, apologize or whatever (slutlol!) and anyway therss this really pretty song playing, not the hip hop one at the end of their fight but when she first comes to the apartment. its driving me crazy i love that song and i wanna know what it is