Serdar Ortac - Yürek Haini

Thread: Serdar Ortac - Yürek Haini

Tags: None
  1. Charmbracelet said:

Default Serdar Ortac - Yürek Haini

Merhaba translating members!

Hope 1 of you can translate this song for me..
    thanx in advance

xXx

2. mephy said:

Default here it is

Yürek Haini-Heart Betrayer
    Yalnız kalmayı, tat almayı, -staying alone,having taste
    Öğrenmem gerek. –i need to learn
    Tek tek karşına geçip, -looking through your face,one by one
    Sana anlatmam gerek. –i need to tell you
    Aşk her insanın –love ,for anyone
    İstediği gibi gitmiyor. –doesn’t last how they want
    Geldim yardıma, -i came to help
    Yürek buna bile izin vermiyor.-heart doesn’t even let this
    Kaderimin halini, -the state of my destiny
    Aşkın azap halini –the grueling state of love
    Görme, gönül zalimisin... –don’t see,you’re heart savage
    Yaşadığım hüsranı, -the disappointment i had
    Yok deli vicdanı, -no mad conscience of her
    Sen bir yürek hainisin... –you’re a heart betrayer
    Çekilir türden değil bu aşk –it’s not a tolerable kind of love
    Ama yok itirazım –but i don’t have objection
    Farkında değil yürek, -the heart doesn’t realize
    Sevmem gerek, -i need to love
    Bana aşk lazım... –i need love

Thin Air said:

Serdar Ortac must be the worst Turkish singer ever to hit the stage.

How could his songs (and especially his voice) be this mildly popular?

larosa said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Thin Air View Post
    Serdar Ortac must be the worst Turkish singer ever to hit the stage.

How could his songs (and especially his voice) be this mildly popular?
    why ? he really is a good singer composer and writer
    people say "you can't like serdar either you hate him or you love him"
    every one has his own point of view and
    let me tell you something
    his voice can be repeated it's really tender and rare
    and his songs are awesome

Thin Air said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    why ? he really is a good singer composer and writer
    people say "you can't like serdar either you hate him or you love him"
    every one has his own point of view and
    let me tell you something
    his voice can be repeated it's really tender and rare
    and his songs are awesome
    Well I certainly would have to place myself in the "hate" bandwagon.

I just don't get how he could generate some of the interest you speak of with his soft child-like voice. It's just a turn off compared to some of the other 1,000 of other male Turkish aritsts who could probably sing him under the table with their strong powerful vocals. He honestly sounds like a chipmunk. I hate to say this, but his image isn't that appealing either. I mean, he made a great dance up-beat track like "Dansöz" be not only destroyed by his squeeky voice, but his whole image and appearance violates of what is suppose to be a sex-appeal video clip.

Perhaps he should stick to writting and composing songs for other artists as opposed to himself. That's just my own opinion of course. It's just that, I don't get what's the big whoop about him.

larosa said:

Smile

Well I certainly would have to place myself in the "hate" bandwagon.

I just don't get how he could generate some of the interest you speak of with his soft child-like voice. It's just a turn off compared to some of the other 1,000 of other male Turkish aritsts who could probably sing him under the table with their strong powerful vocals. He honestly sounds like a chipmunk. I hate to say this, but his image isn't that appealing either. I mean, he made a great dance up-beat track like "Dansöz" be not only destroyed by his squeeky voice, but his whole image and appearance violates of what is suppose to be a sex-appeal video clip.

Perhaps he should stick to writting and composing songs for other artists as opposed to himself. That's just my own opinion of course. It's just that, I don't get what's the big whoop about him.

you are right about every thing you said i don't blame you for not liking him.

concerning his voice : do you know why people like his voice? well here's the answer:because it's unique it's true that many artists have much more stronger voices than him but there's something in his voive that makes me wanna hear his voice again and again may be it's tenderness or softness that lies in his voice
    also it's true that he composed and wrote many songs to different artists like sibel can and ebru gundes who i like so much and their songs have achieved the best sales but he deserves to sing his beautiful hits as well i think no?

his apperance is quite not good especially his eyes it seems like he's coming from china or corea but he looks beautiful when he's compaired to ibrahim tatlises and his moustaches hhhhhhh
    it's not that i don't like ibo in contrary he's the reason why i like turkish music and he's got one of the strongest voices and the world add to this his song are very great
    thanks
    it 's been nice discussing with you

7. roma282 said:

about serdar's appearance
    yeah i learned his history and found that his mother is actually uzbek by nationality whose ancestors have been living in Turkey since the 1930's so he is not either turk nor uzbek his father is from Istanbul
    about his voice... larosa was right to say his voice is unique i've been listening to his songs since 1996 and found his voice interesting especially for the youth (that's why he always sings in modern top styles). among other turkish artists like mahsun kirmizigul, ibrahim tatlises the voice he came up with is childish or let me say womanish. everyone listening to his songs for the first time in cd (not in video) said him SHE!!
    but i like his songs for the effort he has taken. it is obvious
    i cant say his lyrics are good as his music 37 years' man cant sing as he is 20 he is almost crying in his lyrics
    do you agree

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by roma282 View Post
    about serdar's appearance
    yeah i learned his history and found that his mother is actually uzbek by nationality whose ancestors have been living in Turkey since the 1930's so he is not either turk nor uzbek his father is from Istanbul
    about his voice... larosa was right to say his voice is unique i've been listening to his songs since 1996 and found his voice interesting especially for the youth (that's why he always sings in modern top styles). among other turkish artists like mahsun kirmizigul, ibrahim tatlises the voice he came up with is childish or let me say womanish. everyone listening to his songs for the first time in cd (not in video) said him SHE!!
    but i like his songs for the effort he has taken. it is obvious
    i cant say his lyrics are good as his music 37 years' man cant sing as he is 20 he is almost crying in his lyrics
    do you agree
    you are absolutly right
    i mean the fact that i can't understand turkish makes me a little bit ignorant about the history of turkish singers that i like the most
    thank you very much for your information i didn't know that before so if you have anything to add i will be opening my ears to it
    mahsun kirmizigul is my love. i really adore his beautiful voice ,honnestly beautiful is a very unfair qualification for him but that's not weard all kurdish vocalists are very sensetive and emotional when they sing .like ibo emrah and sibel can (i think she has kurdish origins as far as i am concerned) these people make me cry....
    sorry that's not our subject.........the first time i listen to serdar was 6 moths ago and it's true that the first time i thought he was a woman ,an agyptian guy told me about him and asked me to download his song mesafe
    i really like the song but i thought that he was mistaken ,you know,i asked if it was a man or a woman so he told me that it was a man i was surprised but when i watched his video clip my surprise decreased
    any way i really avoid watching his clips because of his look i don't find him attractive or handsome he's just cute and his voice attracts me so much you are right again he almost cries but his lyrics are not that bad
    here in arabic countries people don't care about turkish music despite it's nice
    thanks for your opinion

Thin Air said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    his apperance is quite not good especially his eyes it seems like he's coming from china or corea but he looks beautiful when he's compaired to ibrahim tatlises and his moustaches hhhhhhh
    it's not that i don't like ibo in contrary he's the reason why i like turkish music and he's got one of the strongest voices and the world add to this his song are very great
    thanks
    it 's been nice discussing with you
    Here's where I don't agree with you.

His physical looks really aren't "the problem" I have with him along with his music. It's just that his attempt to "sell-sex" in his video of "Dansöz" failed miserably in terms of the image projected. In my opinion, it made him look really odd and shocking since it's not the sort of video clip I would expect him to be in or sing for that matter. He simply didn't "fit in it" and it didn't suit his sort of style. Don't get me wrong, the song has a nice background music and beat. but that's about it I'm afraid.

I wonder how the video clip of "Dansöz" was receieved? Did it generate any sort of discussions or or am I the only one who's blowing this out of proportion?

I'd also have to disgaree with you on the points that you've raised with Ibrahim Tatlises. I'm aware that he isn't physically attractive, however his wonderful and powerful vocals makes up for it. Not only that, however from what I know, Ibrahim has never attempted to "sell sex" and present himself in an awkward image as Serdar has.

larosa said:

Here's where I don't agree with you.

His physical looks really aren't "the problem" I have with him along with his music. It's just that his attempt to "sell-sex" in his video of "Dansöz" failed miserably in terms of the image projected. In my opinion, it made him look really odd and shocking since it's not the sort of video clip I would expect him to be in or sing for that matter. He simply didn't "fit in it" and it didn't suit his sort of style. Don't get me wrong, the song has a nice background music and beat. but that's about it I'm afraid.

I wonder how the video clip of "Dansöz" was receieved? Did it generate any sort of discussions or or am I the only one who's blowing this out of proportion?

I'd also have to disgaree with you on the points that you've raised with Ibrahim Tatlises. I'm aware that he isn't physically attractive, however his wonderful and powerful vocals makes up for it. Not only that, however from what I know, Ibrahim has never attempted to "sell sex" and present himself in an awkward image as Serdar has.

sorry but i really don't watch videos especially turkish
    i know the music is more than great but for religious reasons i don't have to see them ,

turkish singer are no longer Conservative even mahsun and emrah
    i know that turkey doesn't care that much about islam and morals cause it's under the secular system but serdar hasn't got the right in selling sex

dansoz is a great song but as you said that clip was a disaster
    for me too,that act doesn't fit him since he's 37 year old man he should be a model for youth since the song is for them
    for god's sake !he should have gotten married and had children
    but instead he does such disgusting thing
    i was shoked when you told me that his clip was about selling sex
    he should have a mental sickness in his mind
    i guess i just have to agree with you about this point cause your position seems logicall
    about ibrahim i am huge fan of his awesome voice but not his moustache
    i didn't say that serdar's voice is better (in his dream) i am trying to be objectif here

11. tweetytajik said:

Smile serdar is good..

plz dont say wrong about serdar he is very good singer his voice is remarkable..gr8 voice apearence is ok but actually singer is gr8..

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by tweetytajik View Post
    plz dont say wrong about serdar he is very good singer his voice is remarkable..gr8 voice apearence is ok but actually singer is gr8..
    hey we're just disccussing here every one has his own point of view and we are sharing ideas and opinions
    i like serdar's songs and hits sooooo much it's just we're talking about his attitudes
    Last edited by larosa; 06-28-2007 at 08:56 AM.