How do you play the guitar?

Thread: How do you play the guitar?

Tags: None
  1. Airforce4Life said:

Get a pick and start to learn chrods like shyft87 said. try and get a teacher and a book. visualizing it makes it much easier if your a beginer.

2. ~*IYANNA*~ said:

Good33

3. shaquana said:

4. caramel goddess* said:

Ya The Worst Teachers In The World!!

5. mangekyou sharingan said:

Are you people serious?! X__X -dies-

6. pezza said:

Talking

With your fingers or a pick, try a violin bow too, amplify it and face it toward the amp
    then you'll sound like Jimmy Paige.

Dark Angel said:

haha im a tw*t for asking that question! it been answered for about 5 months lol!
    Where Has My Heart Gone?
    Trapped In The Eyes Of A Stranger...
    Oh I, I Want To Go Back To...
    Believing In Everything.

8. naserax said:

the best way to learn guiter to go to a teacher in my view ... teach yourself is not works well ....

Fortunate_Son said:

Depends how serious you are on learning.

If you just wish to play simple tunes, I would find a chord chart and start with the simple ones (G, C, D, Em), then progress to the others.

vranac said:

i play bass, for a year now, whitout any books and teachers, and i know my ****! Hehe, kidding...well, i know the basic chords and that,s it! I dont have acoustic guitar at home, but i can play it pretty good...you just gotta have the rhytm!

11. Rockinman101 said:

I actually self-taught myself guitar, although this is after several years of playing the piano. Which I've been told makes guitar much easier to understand. After a while, I attempted to learn from a book, but I still say hiring a teach is the BEST path to follow.

12. stevec71 said:

Hey Guys, just noticed this thread, i've been playing guitar for 15 years, its actually quite easy.

Best way is to learn a few chords eg G, C, D and start strumming.

Teachers can cost a small fortune over time but you can also learn online with professional courses that dont cost much at all.

I found this site with some great starter tips, with videos etc

http://www.start-guitar.com

13. music1 said:

I am new to playing the guitar but I have always loved it. I bought a bass guitar and a lead guitar. I am now self taught. Getting better. I used this to learn the basics. http://a6f549lpjx8ixy2cnj1igkkk35.hop.clickbank.net/

LyricsAngel said:

I play by ear actually....