I Need lyrics of a spanish hymn Help!

Thread: I Need lyrics of a spanish hymn Help!

Tags: None
  1. gloriouschris said:

Unhappy I Need lyrics of a spanish hymn Help!

We sing a song at my church and my pastor's wife doesn't know it well to write it down. She can only sing it. It's an spanish hymn. It has something to do with battle and celestial fight. I can write out some of it, it would be all jumbled.if anyone can reconize it please email me or post the lyrics for me please. I would greatly appreciate it.

Hay un poder, corazon .. (I think lol) viste a pagar estas dentro de ti, viste a pagar, fuego divino( I think it's like this) la batalla vamos marchando, (something) de la mentas, poderosa (something) de enemigo. (then it repeats a la batalla) Yo canto aleluya, yo canto aleluya.

That's all I give you guys, It's a praise hymn we clap to it.
    If anyone can help. I would appreciate it. It sounds like an old hymn.

God Bless
  2. bk_believes said:

Default I hace something really like it

Look I have a whole bilingual book but i need you to tell me un less the title because i have more than one songs that go with the one you gave us in the Forum. I"llbe glad to help you

In the Love of Christ United
  3. dacessy said:

I have the same problem send me an email and I could send you the songs I have dacessy@aol.com
    we have an older lady who sings these songs and it starts off with one hymn and finish after five others. I have almost all the songs, it may help