SOLVED: someone PLEASE help me

Thread: SOLVED: someone PLEASE help me

Tags: None
  1. ashley2 said:

Default SOLVED: someone PLEASE help me

ok this will sound dumb but this song has seriously been stuck in my head for months now. i have searched and searched for this song and have had no luck. i can only think of the melody and it goes:

do doot doo do doo doo doo

and it repeats a few times. it's a woman and it has to be from the 90's maybe even late 80's. i can tell you that it's not tom's diner or the police song. it's a woman singing and it's a very fun fast pop song. pleeeaaase help!

Thistle said:

There's not much to go on...but the song that comes to my mind is the song "Ode to my Family" by the Cranberries.

3. ashley2 said:

no it's not by the cranberries. it's a very catchy pop song. i know it was really popular. it's driving me crazy that i can't get past the do's for any other words but that's all the information i can give!

lollipop said:

i'll add to this betting contest

1. Des'ree was quite popular:
    Des'ree - What's Your Sign? sample: Amazon.com: Supernatural: Music: Des'ree (there's a 30 sec sample)

2. Amy Grant - Lucky One youtube: YouTube - Onegai Teacher Lucky One
    Last edited by lollipop; 07-02-2007 at 12:34 PM.

5. ashley2 said:

no it's not any of those! the doo's sound very similar to the amy grant song though but this woman sounds a lot like janet jackson from what i can remember. all i can hear are the do's and i can't think of any other way to describe them haha

Thistle said:

What genre is the song?

7. ashley2 said:

i'd say pop...it's similar to maybe a catchy mariah carey or janet jackson song from the early 90's

8. ashley2 said:

someone on answers on yahoo figured it out for me!!! it's i love your smile by shanice

here it is!
    YouTube - Shanice - I Love Your Smile