Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    anyway...your sweet little nosehehe
    You didn't answer! Did you understand? Cause if you did, I must prick my nose.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

1st-hehehehe
    2nd- i actually understood NOTHING!

Thanks

1st-hehehehe
    2nd- i actually understood NOTHING!
    Uuufff, thank God! I don't have to prick my nose! Ok, I'll translate it, cause I know it's not very polite to speak in my language...

Exactly! And cause I'm a child and I'm jealous, I'll speak in Greek. To see... And if you understand anything to prick my beautiful little nose!!!

Ahou, I'm not well! Somebody please shoot me... I started the rubbish...

So, Alp now you know what did I say! Filakia

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

hahahahaah great! i wont mess with u

Thanks

hahahahaah great! i wont mess with u
    Hehehe! What is supposed to mean that?

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    we were just talking about the expressions we hate
    but why didn't both you share your conversation with us? I'd like to know other "bad" expressions in turkish

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lesenna View Post
    but why didn't both you share your conversation with us? I'd like to know other "bad" expressions in turkish
    Nai, nai, nai! Lessena is right. We want to learn. So if you want to speak in turkish do it, but please put also the translation.

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

offf, ok then!!! You ironed my head! (This is a phrasal expression for example, said to people that talk a lotI'm kidding, don't offense ok?) Lesenna, no, please, and maria, please don't learn that horrible things. I don't want to hear them from sweets like you. I'll teach you good things, useful things forget that "dermişim" lütfen.
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

Thanks

offf, ok then!!! You ironed my head! (This is a phrasal expression for example, said to people that talk a lotI'm kidding, don't offense ok?) Lesenna, no, please, and maria, please don't learn that horrible things. I don't want to hear them from sweets like you. I'll teach you good things, useful things forget that "dermişim" lütfen.
    Tamam glikia mou, you know better.

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

ohh sorry i was out !!! shame!!

anyway 'u ironed my head!'

Thanks

ohh sorry i was out !!! shame!!

anyway 'u ironed my head!'
    That was for me? I know I speak a lot!

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

ah no...i just liked the sentence in english

btw u speak a lot? i have a friend and i know he speaks a lot!!!
    you'Re just amazing! espically when you speak Tr

Thanks

ok, ok Seda mou... but why do u and Alp talk in turkish here? Me and i think Maria also wonder what did u were talking about...
    Do you remember in Sarbel forum when turkish girls got mad when polish girls have written in polish? (I don't remember if u read this). For me it is the same, i have no idea what you both talked about... but i've never wrote in portuguese here (BTW i think if i'll write in portuguese might be a handicap for me... people who can speak spanish maybe can understand what i'd mean LOL)

Thanks

ah no...i just liked the sentence in english

btw u speak a lot? i have a friend and i know he speaks a lot!!!
    you'Re just amazing! espically when you speak Tr
    Believe me! You have never listened me talking in Greek. You'll have headache after. Someone told me that I speak very fast and he cannot understand anything (non greek of course)!

Thanks! Then I'll try to talk more in turkish. If you like it when i kill your language!

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

but when we speak in turkish in that forum, people warned us, I didn't know we had to speak in eng. and I and the other girls translated what they said, so there was no problem. but I thought this forum was different, you don't have to speak in english all the time. because I see people who speak their mother language without eng translation including you and maria. So, I saw no inconvenience in speaking turkish here. Is there any rule on this issue?
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lesenna View Post
    ok, ok Seda mou... but why do u and Alp talk in turkish here? Me and i think Maria also wonder what did u were talking about...
    Do you remember in Sarbel forum when turkish girls got mad when polish girls have written in polish? (I don't remember if u read this). For me it is the same, i have no idea what you both talked about... but i've never wrote in portuguese here (BTW i think if i'll write in portuguese might be a handicap for me... people who can speak spanish maybe can understand what i'd mean LOL)
    I'll understand you canim! I cannot understand when they speak, but I can when I see them written. Rivaldo plays in a greek team and when he speaks I pull my hair...

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

but when we speak in turkish in that forum, people warned us, I didn't know we had to speak in eng. and I and the other girls translated what they said, so there was no problem. but I thought this forum was different, you don't have to speak in english all the time. because I see people who speak their mother language without eng translation including you and maria. So, I saw no inconvenience in speaking turkish here. Is there any rule on this issue?
    Once i wrote in my mother language here, but i had no answer... so, i've never written in portuguese between "our" threads (that me, you, Maria and Alp have written before), even i didn't joke as Maria did here... So, it's ok, i am not owner of nothing here and i didn't remember all the rules... maybe it doesn't have inconvenience speaking turkish here but for me it seems that when 2 people write in the language that only these 2 people know maybe it is forbidden words for others...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    I'll understand you canim! I cannot understand when they speak, but I can when I see them written. Rivaldo plays in a greek team and when he speaks I pull my hair...
    when does he speak portuguese or greek? or.... does he speak greek?

Thanks

dont worry it was nothing forbidden and it was too hard to translate( at least for me) so i wrote in Tr. but i see people writing in their language..

Thanks

Ouhou! The climate is hottttt!

Well, I write things that you can understand. Little frases and words. I speak in greek only with Greeks. I didn't say that it's forbitten to speak in turkish. I just said that we are interested to learn your language, so it would be good for us to have the translation in order to learn something. I asked only a favour. I'm sorry if i said something wrong.

~Δημόκριτος~

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast