Help Identify this song (Dance Electronica Trance Club House Chillout)

Thread: Help Identify this song (Dance Electronica Trance Club House Chillout)

Tags: None
  1. zetsleeper said:

Default Help Identify this song (Dance Electronica Trance Club House Chillout)

Hey all,

I heard this at the Wynn Hotel as background music recently. Since I heard it there it would probably be more pop or euro style. It's sung by a female vocalist with a soothing voice and has a chill but uptempo beat.
    This chorus goes something like this:

"tell me, if it's me you love" ??? OR it could be
    "tell me, if it's real love" ??? it sounds like it could be either one

She extends the word looooove. I really like this song and I've googled it but no luck. I don't know what the other words are. Maybe a hardcore dance music fan could help with this one?

Thanks
    Last edited by zetsleeper; 03-20-2010 at 08:52 AM.

atmaestro said:

Try "Real Love" by Graziano Romani (of The Rocking Chairs or High-Back Chairs)

Baby, tell me is it real love
    Tell me is it real love, tell me is it real love
    Tell me is it real love
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. zetsleeper said:

Wow, that totally looks like it by looking at the lyrics. Now the second hard part is trying to download/buy it.

You're the master alright, thank you so much. As soon as I can confirm this is it, I'll add to your rep. =)

SOULstice said:

LOL! I caught that as I clicked on the link for the next post... Had to come back and congratulate you atmaster on reaching the legendary reputation of 201. You have attained enlightenment. Go grasshopper into the world, and find your destiny...
    "And the music shall set you free..."

atmaestro said:

zetsleeper, hopefully it's the right song and welcome to the ATL Forum!

SOULstice, I'll try to not let it go to my head as I traverse this new ethereal plane of consciousness. And to think that all this time I thought the true meaning of life could only be appreciated through a National Football Championship for Alabama.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title