Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Thanks

thank youu so much, a great help for me!

i have a new question:
    "my heart beats inside me"
    how is used "inside"?
    Last edited by Pemberley; 01-05-2008 at 05:44 AM.

Thanks

"Kalbim içimde atar."
    "Inside" means (in your sentence) inside of my body, maybe in my soul, something like that. So, the translation of "inside me" is "İçimde" in this sentence. Is this the answer of your question? Or did you mean something else? I hope I could help
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

Thanks

yeaa i see ... so içimde is inside (my body/soul), but is it different from "there is smth inside my food"? thnx

Thanks

yiyeceğimin içiNde bir şey var

içimde=inside me
    içinde=inside you or inside smth

Thanks

omg Turkish is indeed exciting!!! teşekkürler very much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pemberley View Post
    omg Turkish is indeed exciting!!! teşekkürler very much
    yeah, you can undertsand by using words...we have lots of idioms and it is hard to understand..but ask whenever you want !

mohsenZ

Smile hi there

hey guys.well...I am into learning turkce.I've been in turkey 4 times.
    for me it is a little bit hard to learn turkish but I am goin to try .anyway thanks for ur suggestions.
    P.O:would u plz introduce a book to learn turkce, I am in basic level.

Thanks

Default Merhaba all!I'm trying to learn Turkish.

Just recently I've started watching this Turkish dizi "Dudaktan Kalbe"(Burak Hakki & Ash Tandogan) and I totaly fell in love with it.The problem is I hardly understand a thing.Ever since than I'm trying to learn as many words as possible,but that doesn't help a lot 'cause of all those suffixes and stuff.I've visited soooo many websites("Learn Turkish online",etc.)and I'm writting things down but I really think that Turkish movies w/subs would help the best to get to the basics of Turkish language.Any recommandations?I also watch "Asi"(Murat Yildirim & Tuba Buyukustun).Now, that's my favorite!It remindes me of "Pride & Prejudice"(my favorite movie).I was wondering (and hoping)if I could get some help with interpretation when needed.It'd be highly appreciated.Cok Tesekkurler!

Thanks

Hi i relay want to learn Turkish as well. My parents are Turkish but sadly they never taught me the language as we live in the UK now. I looked at loads of books and websites and for me this is the best book "Teach Yourself Turkish" by Asuman Celen Pollard. If any of you are interested I'm thinking of somehow setting up a online group where we can study from this book maybe each week we can learn a chapter together or something. If your interested reply.

Thanks

maybe you can find a turkish gramer book in your cities..and will ask us whatever you didnt understand?it is hard language l am sure that but l know people who learn this language by herself..

@mirela: it is good watching tv series for improving....if you are not bored of this,l recommend you go on to watch..be coz l improved my english by watching ''One Tree Hill's episodes''..i havent watched Asi before but l know what Dudaktan Kalbe is about..l will watch ''kavak yelleri'' today..watch it..maybe you like if you will watch there is a person ''EFE'' in there..dont try to understand him =)

Thanks

LOL Thanks Marmaris....Soap operas DO help a lot,except that I don't have captions in this case...This is how I've learned Spanish(I can't speak as much as I can understand though)....It's just a lack of communication I think...When you get a chance to talk to someone,you get the best results and that's how you expand your knowledge....That's why you guys are here,right???Thanks again...Later...

Thanks

Asi ile Demir’in arası açılıyor

İhsan’ın tutuklanması, başta Asi olmak üzere herkeste bir şok etkisi yaratır. Asi, olanlardan Demir’i sorumlu tutar ve yavaş yavaş ona karşı kin gütmeye başlar. Demir ise Asi’ye kızacak durumda değildir. Olayların bu noktaya gelmesini istememiştir ama kendi hatasının da farkındadır. Kendini affettirmek için Asi’ye yardımcı olmaya çalışır ama bu yardımlar Asi tarafından fark edilemez. Bu durumu fırsat bilen Kenan, Asi’nin gözüne girmeye başlar. Üstelik Demir tarafında, Demir’le Asi’nin ilişkisini zedeleyecek beklenmedik bir kişi ortaya çıkar.
    Cemal Ağa, Süheyla’nın çocuğunun kimden olduğunu merak etmekte ve bu kişinin İhsan olduğundan şüphelenmektedir. İhsan’a olan kızgınlığı iyice artar. İhsan’ın yokluğunda Neriman’a ve kızlara sahip çıksa da aslında niyeti başkadır. Damadının hapiste olması işine gelir. Ancak bu durum Asi’yi git gide bir çıkmaza sürüklemektedir. Demir, Asi’yi bu çıkmazdan çıkarmak istemektedir. Demir, Asi’yle ilgilenirken hiç ummadığı birinin engeline takılır ve saldırıya uğrar.

Merhaba! Would it be too much to ask for a translation?The show is on tomorrow and it'd be really nice to know what I'm watching in this episode.
    Cok tesekkurler!

Marmaris,I've looked up "Kavak Yelleri" and I think I like it.I've also found some episodes on Youtube with English subs.The only problem is I can not start this one too.Besides,I'd have to start from the begining to the 31.episode.Thanks anyway.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mirela View Post
    Asi ile Demir’in arası açılıyor

İhsan’ın tutuklanması, başta Asi olmak üzere herkeste bir şok etkisi yaratır. Asi, olanlardan Demir’i sorumlu tutar ve yavaş yavaş ona karşı kin gütmeye başlar. Demir ise Asi’ye kızacak durumda değildir. Olayların bu noktaya gelmesini istememiştir ama kendi hatasının da farkındadır. Kendini affettirmek için Asi’ye yardımcı olmaya çalışır ama bu yardımlar Asi tarafından fark edilemez. Bu durumu fırsat bilen Kenan, Asi’nin gözüne girmeye başlar. Üstelik Demir tarafında, Demir’le Asi’nin ilişkisini zedeleyecek beklenmedik bir kişi ortaya çıkar.
    Cemal Ağa, Süheyla’nın çocuğunun kimden olduğunu merak etmekte ve bu kişinin İhsan olduğundan şüphelenmektedir. İhsan’a olan kızgınlığı iyice artar. İhsan’ın yokluğunda Neriman’a ve kızlara sahip çıksa da aslında niyeti başkadır. Damadının hapiste olması işine gelir. Ancak bu durum Asi’yi git gide bir çıkmaza sürüklemektedir. Demir, Asi’yi bu çıkmazdan çıkarmak istemektedir. Demir, Asi’yle ilgilenirken hiç ummadığı birinin engeline takılır ve saldırıya uğrar.

Merhaba! Would it be too much to ask for a translation?The show is on tomorrow and it'd be really nice to know what I'm watching in this episode.
    Cok tesekkurler!

Marmaris,I've looked up "Kavak Yelleri" and I think I like it.I've also found some episodes on Youtube with English subs.The only problem is I can not start this one too.Besides,I'd have to start from the begining to the 31.episode.Thanks anyway.

it's me who have been translating "kavak yelleri", there are the first 8 episode on my channel I sent you a private message..read it please..

Yamushna

Default Hey guys

Ive just registered here and spent some time on trying to figure out whats its really all about.
    I gotta say im really impressed. I mean the first thing which stands out is that you are all sooooo nice for each other )
    Its really great that some of you give so much effort to help other people with learning turkish.
    Im also one of those who fell inlove with Turkey and turkish people as well as this beautifull language.
    I got a feeling that Im going to spend lots of time on this website

In all this I wanna thank you all for creating such great places. This gives me and surely not only me a chance to get a kind of little substitute of Turkey which I miss soooo much.

Thanks again

Thanks

Default Asi ile Demir

Quote Originally Posted by Mirela View Post
    Asi ile Demir’in arası açılıyor-ASLI AND DEMİR ARE FALLING OUT WITH EACH OTHER.

İhsan’ın tutuklanması, başta Asi olmak üzere herkeste bir şok etkisi yaratır.-THAT İHSAN IS ARRESTED,MAKES EVERYBODY,ESPECIALLY ASİ,SHOCKED. Asi, olanlardan Demir’i sorumlu tutar ve yavaş yavaş ona karşı kin gütmeye başlar.-ASİ PUT RESPONSIBLE ON DEMİR AND SLOWLY HE STARTS TO HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST HIM. Demir ise Asi’ye kızacak durumda değildir.-AND DEMİR IS NOT IN THE SITUATION TO GET ANGRY TO ASİ. Olayların bu noktaya gelmesini istememiştir ama kendi hatasının da farkındadır.-HE HASNT WANTED THE EVENTS TO COME TO THIS POINT BUT HE IS AWARE OF HIS OWN MISTAKE,THOUGH. Kendini affettirmek için Asi’ye yardımcı olmaya çalışır ama bu yardımlar Asi tarafından fark edilemez.-HE TRIES TO HELP ASİ FOR MAKING HIMSELF FORGIVEN BUT THESE HELPS ARENT REALIZED BY ASİ. Bu durumu fırsat bilen Kenan, Asi’nin gözüne girmeye başlar.-KENAN WHO KNOWS THIS SITUATION,STARTS TO TO CURRY FAVOR. Üstelik Demir tarafında, Demir’le Asi’nin ilişkisini zedeleyecek beklenmedik bir kişi ortaya çıkar.-MOREOVER ON DEMİR'S SIDE,THERE APPEARS SOMEONE UNEXPECTED WHO WILL HARM THE RELATIONSHIP OF DEMİR AND ASİ.
    Cemal Ağa, Süheyla’nın çocuğunun kimden olduğunu merak etmekte ve bu kişinin İhsan olduğundan şüphelenmektedir.-CEMAL AĞA GOES ON WONDERING FROM WHOM SÜHEYLA'S CHILD AND HE IS IN DOUBT ABOUOT THE PERSON IS İHSAN. İhsan’a olan kızgınlığı iyice artar.-HIS FURIOUSNESS TO İHSAN GROWS RATHER WELL. İhsan’ın yokluğunda Neriman’a ve kızlara sahip çıksa da aslında niyeti başkadır.-IN ABSENCE OF İHSAN,ALTHOUGH HE LAYS CLAIM TO NERİMAN AND GIRLS,ACTUALLY HIS PURPOSE IS DIFFERENT. Damadının hapiste olması işine gelir.-THAT GROOM IS IN JAIL SUITS HIS PURPOSE. Ancak bu durum Asi’yi git gide bir çıkmaza sürüklemektedir.-HOWEVER THIS SITUATION GRADUALLY DRAGS ASİ TO DEAD-END. Demir, Asi’yi bu çıkmazdan çıkarmak istemektedir.-DEMİR WANTS TO GET ASİ OUT OF THIS DEAD-END. Demir, Asi’yle ilgilenirken hiç ummadığı birinin engeline takılır ve saldırıya uğrar.-WHILE DEMİR IS INTERESTED WITH ASİ,HE GETS OBSTRUCTED BY A PERSON HE NEVER EXPECTS AND GETS ATTACK.

Cok tesekkurler!

HERE YOU GO...

Thanks

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Yamushna View Post
    Ive just registered here and spent some time on trying to figure out whats its really all about.
    I gotta say im really impressed. I mean the first thing which stands out is that you are all sooooo nice for each other )
    Its really great that some of you give so much effort to help other people with learning turkish.
    Im also one of those who fell inlove with Turkey and turkish people as well as this beautifull language.
    I got a feeling that Im going to spend lots of time on this website

In all this I wanna thank you all for creating such great places. This gives me and surely not only me a chance to get a kind of little substitute of Turkey which I miss soooo much.

Thanks again
    Hi,we are happy to see one more person who is interested with the language...Hope we will help you with anything you ask in here! Welcome again!

Thanks

wellcome to forum,Yamushna

Yamushna

Thanks

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mirela
    Asi ile Demir’in arası açılıyor-ASLI AND DEMİR ARE FALLING OUT WITH EACH OTHER.

İhsan’ın tutuklanması, başta Asi olmak üzere herkeste bir şok etkisi yaratır.-THAT İHSAN IS ARRESTED,MAKES EVERYBODY,ESPECIALLY ASİ,SHOCKED. Asi, olanlardan Demir’i sorumlu tutar ve yavaş yavaş ona karşı kin gütmeye başlar.-ASİ PUT RESPONSIBLE ON DEMİR AND SLOWLY HE STARTS TO HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST HIM. Demir ise Asi’ye kızacak durumda değildir.-AND DEMİR IS NOT IN THE SITUATION TO GET ANGRY TO ASİ. Olayların bu noktaya gelmesini istememiştir ama kendi hatasının da farkındadır.-HE HASNT WANTED THE EVENTS TO COME TO THIS POINT BUT HE IS AWARE OF HIS OWN MISTAKE,THOUGH. Kendini affettirmek için Asi’ye yardımcı olmaya çalışır ama bu yardımlar Asi tarafından fark edilemez.-HE TRIES TO HELP ASİ FOR MAKING HIMSELF FORGIVEN BUT THESE HELPS ARENT REALIZED BY ASİ. Bu durumu fırsat bilen Kenan, Asi’nin gözüne girmeye başlar.-KENAN WHO KNOWS THIS SITUATION,STARTS TO TO CURRY FAVOR. Üstelik Demir tarafında, Demir’le Asi’nin ilişkisini zedeleyecek beklenmedik bir kişi ortaya çıkar.-MOREOVER ON DEMİR'S SIDE,THERE APPEARS SOMEONE UNEXPECTED WHO WILL HARM THE RELATIONSHIP OF DEMİR AND ASİ.
    Cemal Ağa, Süheyla’nın çocuğunun kimden olduğunu merak etmekte ve bu kişinin İhsan olduğundan şüphelenmektedir.-CEMAL AĞA GOES ON WONDERING FROM WHOM SÜHEYLA'S CHILD AND HE IS IN DOUBT ABOUOT THE PERSON IS İHSAN. İhsan’a olan kızgınlığı iyice artar.-HIS FURIOUSNESS TO İHSAN GROWS RATHER WELL. İhsan’ın yokluğunda Neriman’a ve kızlara sahip çıksa da aslında niyeti başkadır.-IN ABSENCE OF İHSAN,ALTHOUGH HE LAYS CLAIM TO NERİMAN AND GIRLS,ACTUALLY HIS PURPOSE IS DIFFERENT. Damadının hapiste olması işine gelir.-THAT GROOM IS IN JAIL SUITS HIS PURPOSE. Ancak bu durum Asi’yi git gide bir çıkmaza sürüklemektedir.-HOWEVER THIS SITUATION GRADUALLY DRAGS ASİ TO DEAD-END. Demir, Asi’yi bu çıkmazdan çıkarmak istemektedir.-DEMİR WANTS TO GET ASİ OUT OF THIS DEAD-END. Demir, Asi’yle ilgilenirken hiç ummadığı birinin engeline takılır ve saldırıya uğrar.-WHILE DEMİR IS INTERESTED WITH ASİ,HE GETS OBSTRUCTED BY A PERSON HE NEVER EXPECTS AND GETS ATTACK.

Cok tesekkurler!

HERE YOU GO...

aksios
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to aksios
    Send email to aksios
    Find More Posts by aksios
    Add aksios to Your Buddy List

Today, 02:45 AM #156 (permalink)
    aksios

Cok Tesekkurler Aksios!I really,really appreciate this.Such GREAT people on Forum.As Yamushna said "sooooo nice for each other".

Yamushna,welcome.Enjoy!!!

Thanks

you are welcome dear,anytime!

Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast