Нас не догонят (Nas Ne Dogoniat) lyrics

Thread: Нас не догонят (Nas Ne Dogoniat) lyrics

Tags: None
  1. Vempca said:

Cool Нас не догонят (Nas Ne Dogoniat) lyrics

I was wondering what the literal translation of Нас не догонят (Nas Ne Dogoniat) by Tatu is from Russian to English. I know that Я сошла с ума (Ya Soshla S Uma) isn't the same as the English version when translated.

panselinos said:

The title does indeed mean "They're not gonna get us" (or "They're not gonna overtake us").

Только скажи, дальше нас двое
    Только огни аэродрома
    Мы убежим, нас не догонят
    Дальше от них, дальше от дома

Just say there's the two of us
    Only the lights of the airport
    We're gonna run away, they're not gonna get us
    Far away from them, far away from home

And so on...
    By the way, there's a section called "Slavic languages lyrics translation". I believe this thread belongs there.

veronika_pooh said:

panselinos,6to ne gi nesti6 temi4kite,ami samo im kazva6,ti si moderator,moje6 da gi prehvurli6 v pravilnia forum
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

panselinos said:

Щото в момента наистина не мога, Пухчо. Има малък проблем и нямам достъп до тези опции.

veronika_pooh said:

mmm,gadno,dano da ti gi opraviat skoro,6to ne kaje6 na administratorite,osven ako ne si sigurna 4e vinata ne e v site

panselinos said:

Не би могла да е в мен по никакъв начин.

Да, ще говоря с админите, щото те са единствените, които могат да отстранят проблема, но... няма да е точно в момента, щото и аз самата съм админ на хиляда сайта и на главата ми лежат аналогични случаи. lol
    Предпочитам най-напред да се оправя там, че е по-належащо, пък после да мисля за модераторските си кахъри тук.

Вие, колеги, удържате фронта. Всеки ден минавам по няколко пъти, но много скорострелно, та не ми остава време да пратя съобщение на някое админско тяло.
    Ще стане някой светъл ден.

Alia2 said:

is it bolgarian????

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Alia2 View Post
    is it bolgarian????
    The song is russian,the language we r speaking is bulgarian

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Не би могла да е в мен по никакъв начин.

Да, ще говоря с админите, щото те са единствените, които могат да отстранят проблема, но... няма да е точно в момента, щото и аз самата съм админ на хиляда сайта и на главата ми лежат аналогични случаи. lol
    Предпочитам най-напред да се оправя там, че е по-належащо, пък после да мисля за модераторските си кахъри тук.

Вие, колеги, удържате фронта. Всеки ден минавам по няколко пъти, но много скорострелно, та не ми остава време да пратя съобщение на някое админско тяло.
    Ще стане някой светъл ден.
    Oh,ne e lesna i tvoiata...Pojelavam ti uspeh i s administratorstvoto i s moderatorstvoto,hahah

panselinos said:

Отстранен е вече.

Да, Alia, это болгарский.

11. Vempca said:

Question Reply

is it bolgarian????
    No, it's Russian.
    Thank you all for posting, but I need what it would be in Russian... only in English. I hope to learn Russian, but not yet. Once I finish learning Italian, I'll tackle Russian. =P
    I just wanted to see how different it is from the English version of it.
    Also, thank you for redirecting this thread, I've never used this forum before. ^^;

veronika_pooh said:

Well now U know...And as I said the song is in russia but me and panselinous,we were talking in bulgarian!

Alia2 said:

vermca : hi! i also like languages... the same was with italian when i persuaded myself to study it by at least taking a book in the hands about russian ... u know, after italian it will be a bit difficult.
    the same now, i've been studying arabic... the alphabet is different .... soooo difficult! but anyway, if u will ever need a help with russian, write to me. I speak 5 languages and i'll help u to start

14. Vempca said:

Talking Languages

vempca : hi! i also like languages... the same was with italian when i persuaded myself to study it by at least taking a book in the hands about russian ... u know, after italian it will be a bit difficult.
    the same now, i've been studying arabic... the alphabet is different .... soooo difficult! but anyway, if u will ever need a help with russian, write to me. I speak 5 languages and i'll help u to start

I love to study languages. I currently have myself piled in Italiano, German and Russian. I haven't learned much Russian at all. Nor German... it's hard to learn on your own whilst going to school and getting ready for graduation. Things have been rather hard, so I've got to keep it slower than usual. I'd really like to take a class on at least one of the three. Mostly Italiano. But Italiano classes are hard to find here as well as a teacher that can be there with you to help you say the words. I have two or three people that were teaching me Italiano but I guess in Milano, Italia, Italiano is a bit different than say... Roma? I don't know. Two of the three people that were helping me live in Italia. One lives in Milano and I don't know where the other lives. The third person lives in France but knows Italiano. Actually French is another interesting language! Maybe I'll tackle that one as well! D=

Alia2 said:

Wink

welllllll, what can i tell u )))
    german and russian you will never study together ! really ....
    but i think german and italian that's a better variant, at least the languages have the same latin alphabets/ if u really want to study russian, u should spend some weeks just to begin ... to know how to write ... that's why u need time .
    please tell me, where are u from? are u from Brazil ? i'm very curious )))
    best wishes, Alia

PROPEL said:

im learning the beautiful language BULGAIRAN..

hahaahha

sorry i just had to say that... im just so excited to learn it.