Thread: Emre Aydın - Hareket Vakti

Tags: None

alp_er said:

im sure it'Ll be sooner

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    im sure it'Ll be sooner
    I hope so...
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

bogazici86 said:

hahaha maria, I'd like to see you when you're a grandma trying to speak turkish, hahaha, it would be so funny. and Alp, thank you, you had said that you would add some more things about turkish, I'm waiting.
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    hahaha maria, I'd like to see you when you're a grandma trying to speak turkish, hahaha, it would be so funny. and Alp, thank you, you had said that you would add some more things about turkish, I'm waiting.
    Me too! Yeah, it would be so funny to say ttteeessseekkküüürrr eeeddeerriiimmm ccaannııımmmmmmmm! Firstly I would die and afterwards i would finish my phrase!!!

~Δημόκριτος~

bogazici86 said:

hahahahaha, how funny girl you are! you always make me laugh God forbid, I hope you live looong years
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

maria_gr said:

hahahahaha, how funny girl you are! you always make me laugh
    Hehe, thanks. I do my best...

God forbid, I hope you live looong years
    I'm sure I'll live many years. Firstly I'll bury all the others and then I'll die! (Knock a wood... . Eat your tongue Maria! You know you're jinx)!
    Last edited by maria_gr; 07-27-2007 at 06:26 AM.

~Δημόκριτος~

alp_er said:

hehehehe i cant imagine 3 of us old and trying to teach turkish still!!

noooo maaarriiaaa ,likeee thaaatt!

bogazici86 said:

yeah, you're right. with this chap; you can bury all the others! hahaha, I'm joking don't take it serious it would be funny when we're old and still here; maria trying to speak turkish and I try greek and with alp still listening to maria's perfect turkish! hahahaha, wonderful dream

maria_gr said:

yeah, you're right. with this chap; you can bury all the others! hahaha, I'm joking don't take it serious it would be funny when we're old and still here; maria trying to speak turkish and I try greek and with alp still listening to maria's perfect turkish! hahahaha, wonderful dream
    Yeah, you're right. Perfect dream! I wonder how I'll be in 50 years. A stupid old woman with strange character maybe... Trying to speak turkish, but without success. Hihi, you will shout "Maria are you stupid? I'm saying that this is not right? When will you learn turkish at last? You'll break my nerves stupid old woman!". And Alp, he will listen laughing with my stupidity and my absurd turkish!

~Δημόκριτος~