Haris Alexiou

Thread: Haris Alexiou

Tags: None
  1. haroula_fan said:

Default Haris Alexiou

Haris Alexiou is my queen. I listen every song of her everyday. Want to learn your ideas about her. Thanks!

gyzemus said:

She is good indeed. I am one of her fans.In my opinion,she has one of the strongest voice I've ever heard.Her duet with another singers is worth to listen like every other songs. For example for the duets that I remember are G.Ntalaras, Giannis Parious, 'Sezen Aksu',..etc. And she is very professional. And she is very peaceful,she wants to be close with every people over the world.

bogazici86 said:

I just like her! her voice is so nice and I think she is nice personally, too. I heard that she and Sezen Aksu (I don't know if any of you know her, she is the queen of ours and I don't know anybody who dislikes her.) are friends and Haris always gave peace messages with Sezen. So, I think she is a very good woman both as a singer and a person. and she has a sweet appearance
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

maria_gr said:

I L.O.V.E her. She is one of the greatest Greek singers. Her voice is unique and her songs always perfect. I would like to see her again, cause the last time I went to her concert was many years ago.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

5. Den said:

Default Haris Alexiou...She is the best.

I couldn't agree more with all of you, Haris Alexiou is the most consistent best signer in the World.

I love Haris' personality and charisma....Her voice is unique and deep.

I don't even understand Greek, but you can tell by the way she smiles and talks that she is a good human being inside and out.

I'm a French speaker and her interpretation of ...''Ne me quitte pas''... de Jacques Brell.... is absolutely brilliant. She knows how to capture the essence
    of every word even in French, superb!