H.I.M. song...i believe

Thread: H.I.M. song...i believe

Tags: None
  1. Simpledesign37 said:

Default H.I.M. song...i believe

Does anybody know the name of the song from Viva la Bam Season 3: episode Rock Stars, where Phil and Don Vito try to become rockstars. It's the part when Vito and Phil accept the rock star challenge when Bam is grinding on the box, then he gives Raab and Dunn high fives, and Raab Himself is sprayin his hair yelling, "YEAH!". It's from -3:09 to -2:58 in the clip below this post. And no, I'm not thinking of "Your Sweet 666". Any help is appreciated. (Not quite sure if it's HIM or not, but i could have swore that i saw a music video of the song and it was HIM, but it may not be...THANKS!)
    Last edited by Simpledesign37; 07-26-2007 at 11:02 PM.

lollipop said:

Hello
    I moved your post to get better response for you. Also I will add here the link for this episode, so people here can view this episode and recognize this song. (this link works only for Europeans i believe, but it is more than nothing )
    Rockstar Bet | Video | Viva La Bam: Season 3 Episode 4 | MTV

lollipop said:

Hey, now that you have specified the timing of this short music clip: isn't that the start of Him's song called Soul On Fire?

Check the start out here: YouTube - HIM Soul On Fire

4. hondacrf15o said:

its "your sweet six six six" by HIM

lollipop said:

@hondacrf15o: actually, the original poster points out in his post, that it is not that song.
    And in my humble opinion, 'six six six' has a whole different "beat", check it out here: Video Him - your sweet six six six (live ad download festival 2005 - him, your, sweet, six - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
  6. Simpledesign37 said:

no...i figured it out...it's called Buried Alive by Love...thanks for your help guys...

lollipop said:

We weren't any help at all, to be honest... but I'm glad you found this out by your self, and welcome to the forums!