Learning Bulgarian language

Thread: Learning Bulgarian language

Tags: None
  1. -S@R@- said:

ok! thanks veronika. I'm going to see them. ;P

veronika_pooh said:

no problem,come again
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Zise_ti_zoi said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    well I'm happy to be bulgarian nothing more I can say,everyone deceides his own way!
    I'm happy to be bulgarian too, but Охх понеже ме мързи да го мисля на англииски . И аз съм щастлив, че съм българче, , просто състоянието на държавата не ми харесва ако ме разбираш. Сравни Гърция и България...
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

4. -S@R@- said:

hey Veronika, don't you know Violeta? She's a singer in Bulgaria, but she isn't so famous. She is my boyfriend's cousin. I've only heard two of her songs ("zona za liuvob" & "steb i bez teb"). If you find some of her songs, please can you translate it to me? thanks

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zise_ti_zoi View Post
    I'm happy to be bulgarian too, but Охх понеже ме мързи да го мисля на англииски . И аз съм щастлив, че съм българче, , просто състоянието на държавата не ми харесва ако ме разбираш. Сравни Гърция и България...
    разбирам те много ясно,нали аз живея в тази държава,но нека се изразя така,обичам родината си,но не и държаватамного ми е мъчно че нещата стоят така и да си призная съм песимистка по отношение на развитието ни,което е много нетипично за мен...

Zise_ti_zoi said:

разбирам те много ясно,нали аз живея в тази държава,но нека се изразя така,обичам родината си,но не и държаватамного ми е мъчно че нещата стоят така и да си призная съм песимистка по отношение на развитието ни,което е много нетипично за мен...
    Перфектно го каза. Само това мога да кажа.
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

veronika_pooh said:

ама аз съм си една перфектна българка,хахахаха

Zise_ti_zoi said:

ама аз съм си една перфектна българка,хахахаха
    Хехе, естествено че си.
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

Aberine said:

Default Hey

Hi guys,

I am Bulgarian and I currently study Modern Greek philology, but I would love to pick up some Turkish too because I have a Turkish friend and I would like to surprise him )

So I am looking for language partners both for Greek and Turkish. I could teach Bulgarian in exchange. If anyone is interested, please message me and we would exchange msn/skype details

See you around

Greetings

10. billmcintee said:

Thumbs up

Hi All,

I just want to say that I have been reading this thread and I am grateful that most of it is in English and all of you are doing great with written English, except for a few grammatical errors and spellings, I am 100% impressed! I know most of you are probably going to read this and think to yourselves, "well, duh!". I am just curious if English is a language you were obligated to learn or if it was something you wanted to learn and how did you go about learning English...was it pop-culture (American artists, athletics, etc...)? I am just curious about why you all learned English and how you learned, and is/was English simple for you to learn? THX...Bill

veronika_pooh said:

Hey, Bill
    To tell U the truth,english is 90% obligated here,I don't know why,maybe couse half of the world speaks it,or becouse our politics here live with the idea that we have to do everything Americans do,I don't know but kids start learning it from kindergarden.English actually is my second language,I learned in a Gernam school,but it has always been easyer for me I have no idea whyBout pop-culture we learned it only as part of histriy lessons in school,nothing more specific
    So this is it,of course from my poit of view.

Zise_ti_zoi said:

Well, I had to learn it since 5 - th grade oficially, soo 6 years by now. Amm I wasn't influenced by the pop culture or things like that, just was soo easy for me to learn it On the other hand is way easyer to listen to a song, and understand the immediately. The movies too. It's way better for me to listen it by myself, instead of read all of those crappy translated subtitles, cause most of the time they are like that
    Last edited by Zise_ti_zoi; 04-14-2008 at 12:51 PM.
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

velvet_sky said:

Well i started to learn english at school and it was interesting for me ( now its my favourite subject at school ), before i was wondering what the words means when i was watching some movies or just listened music ,so it was interesting for me to know all these things .. now i am happy that i can write, speak and undestand the language
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

14. anox said:

Здрасти, нов съм във форума и супер много ме изуми факта, че чужденци искат да научат хубаият ни език (нали си е наш ) подкряпям ви и ако мога с нещо ще помагам. Поздрави

velvet_sky said:

Zdravei anox dobre doshul :P... i az taka, bqh mn priqtno iznenadana kato vidqh, 4e 4ujdenci iskat da nau4at bulgarski ezik
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

16. pitbull_toma said:

Hi guys!I'm Valio from bulgaria!I understand that you're interest in Bulgarian language. If you have any questions or something else, you can ask me - I'll answer your inquiries. Здравей те !Аз съм Вальo от България! Разбрах, че сте заинтересовани от Българския език.Ако имате някакви въпроси или нещо друго можете да ме попитате - аз ще отговоря на Вашите запитвания!!!

17. pitbull_toma said:

Здравейте на всички !!!I"m Valio from BG and I can help you. If you have any questions about bulgarian languace - just ask me and I will answer your inquiries.

rsiscar said:

for my 2 weeks vacation my friend gave maybe 50 bulgarian adverb to learn. She conjugated it already so that made it easier for me. I have translated it already and in the process of memorizing the words and the rule for conjugation. Can you guys give me basic verbs to understand everyday conversation?

blagodarya

Zise_ti_zoi said:

Искам /Iskam/ Want
    Мога /Moga/ Can
    Зная /Znaya/ Know
    Правя /Pravya/ Make
    Пиша /Pisha/ Write
    Чета /Cheta/ Read
    Уча /Ucha/ Learn
    Помня /Pomnq/ Memorize
    Ходя /Hodq/ Walk
    Гледам /Gledam/ Watch
    Слушам /Slusham/ Listen
    Рисувам /Risuvam/ Draw
    Играя /Igraya/ Play
    Пека /Peka/ Bake
    Готвя /Gotvya/ Cook
    Чистя /Chistya/ Clean
    Бягам /Byagam/ Run
    Скачам /Skacham/ Jump
    Отварям /Otvaryam/ Open
    Затварям /Zatvaryam/ Close
    Влияя /Wliyaya/ Influence on
    Показвам /Pokazvam/ Show
    Пия /Piya/ Drink
    Пуша /Pusha/ Smoke
    Танцувам /Tancuvam/ Dance
    Ям /Yam/ Eat
    Работя /Rabotya/ Work
    Вземам /Vzemam/ Take
    Карам /кола, автобус/ /Karam kola (avtobus)/ Drive a car or bus
    Мечтая /Mechtaya/ Dream

Those are few basic ones. I hope u know how to conjugate them well (There's no infinitiv in the Bulgarian. Every forms begin with " I -> singular -> present tense.
    Last edited by Zise_ti_zoi; 04-19-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Here they're "ya" and "v"
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

panselinos said:

Guys, if you want non-Bulgarian speakers to understand you, don't use the letter "q" for the sound "ya". "Ходя" should be "hodya", not "hodq". Try to pronounce it. Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it.
    This is something only Bulgarians understand, simply because "я" is positioned on the key "q" on the phonetic keyboard (it doesn't correspond with any Latin letter). The other people have no idea about this, and you get them confused.

Bulgarian "B" corresponds rather with Latin "V", as in "very", not with "w".

If you really want to help, take into consider the fact that not everybody knows the peculiarities of the Bulgarian "shlyokavitsa".