Learning Bulgarian language

Thread: Learning Bulgarian language

Tags: None

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolonka View Post
    And if I want to say that I will still wait for you I have to say Още ще те чакам? - sounds not quiet good for me....
    Well good or not that is how it is
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolonka View Post
    I really promose not to be so nasty in the future but I have one more very polite request could someone check this few sentences for my ffriend please.
    В момента сидя и се чудя КАК(какво) е нашЯТ брат, какво прави? КАК(Какво) е твоЯ(й)та работа? Липсваш НИ МНОГО.... (I dont know how to say we miss you very much). Чакам (when)МОМЕНТЪТ КОГАТО ЩЕ мога да ТЕ срештна (те) пак.
    And how do you say in Bulgarian "my dear"-СКЪПИ МОЙ/МИЛИ МОЙ? Thanks in advance very very very and veeeeeeery much for any kind of help.
    Целувки
    I wrote the right words with tabs and ur versions in comas so U can see where ur mistakes r.КАКВО means what and is used most of the times for a thing not for a person;КАК means how,КОГА/КОГАТО is when
    Feel free to ask whatever U need,that is why we r here and what the forum is all bout

Stela said:

veronika_pooh veche otgovorih na devoicheto ...

p.s. edin ot iztritite postove {}

Bolonka said:

Thank you all a lot I am very happy I have found this forum. I didnt expect that here can be so many people so willing to help you. {}

Stela said:

You're welcome Bolonka

veronika_pooh said:

eee,ami az ne znaeh,ne sum gi vidiala izob6to...ami ni6to de,edva li i e izli6no

Stela said:

veronika_pooh sys sigurnost... tykmo ako az sym sbyrkala da me popravish :P

8. *Kally* said:

Hey..Can someone please tell me what kvartalno,gotino & gradusa mean ?Btw I Love your language

9. Wanderer said:

Quote Originally Posted by *Kally* View Post
    Hey..Can someone please tell me what kvartalno,gotino & gradusa mean ?Btw I Love your language
    kvartalno (квартално) - an adjective in neuter gender which means 'local'
    Ex) квартално училище - a local school

gotino (готино) - an adjective in neuter gender which means 'cool' ('cute')
    Ex) готино момиче - a cool girl

gradusa (градуса) - an noun in the plural which means 'degrees'
    Ex) 5 градуса под нулата - 5 degrees below zero

Where are you from Kally?

pokajy said:

**clip**
    Last edited by lollipop; 01-02-2008 at 01:30 AM. Reason: no links to illegal sites please :) + off topic too

Bolonka said:

I have just one short question, is there any difference between the words обич and любов? thanks

Bolonka said:

And immediately another question, how do you say in bulgarian when you want to say to a friend, not a boyfriend, that you love him or her? Will you say also obicham te? Or do you say it in another way? Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Stela said:

Bolonka 'bout your 1st question and by my opinion there is difference between these 2 words. Look at the verbes: Обич - обичам, любов - любя. Обичам means love, Любя is the action when you make sex with s.o. but with passion and feelings. Like I said this is my opinion

Bolonka said:

Oh, thanks a lot. It's good to know this difference , because in my language любов means only love (the felling without actions)

Stela said:

I suggest to not confuse you someone to tell his opinion too

veronika_pooh said:

Ok,it's not quite like that on my oppinion...любя is an old word and it's been used in the past to express the feeling love,today it's not used very often,most of the times for sex as stela said but it can be used for love tooОбичам mens love right but there is lil differens between the words обич и любов:обич is used for a family members,friends and so on and любов is for the person next to Ubut when we say I love u it's обичам те-no matter who u r talking to.And like in enlish we started using making love-правя любов

17. *Kally* said:

from macedonia..my mum is bulgarian..and my dad's mom..but i live in macedonia..i know bulgarian..but i wasn't that sure about those words *tnx =]]

Bolonka said:

THank you Veronika

PROPEL said:

ok teach. i leared as much as i could from all this!

im ready for the next step!

PROPEL said:

its funny how hard it is to learn this as my (basically 3d language).
    i read a book that i got for christmas, that bulgarian is the easiest to learn for english speakers. it says the bulgarian is the simplest slavic language to learn for english speakers.

im doubting that. lol