Learning Bulgarian language

Thread: Learning Bulgarian language

Tags: None

lopatka said:

Quote Originally Posted by I'm unstoppable View Post
    "Ana" is also exclamation like the english one "Wow".
    What? Never heard of that before Do you mean "aMa", cuz "Ana" sounds like a name to me? :}
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

2. I'm unstoppable said:

No, the both are
    C'est la vie!

lopatka said:

wow :]] Never too old to learn something new hehe

niki_m said:

Quote Originally Posted by I'm unstoppable View Post
    niki_m, yavno ne si tolkova nayasno s anglijskiya. "Lipsvash mi" e "I miss you", a ne "You miss me", zashtoto vtoroto e sys znachenie "Az ti lipsvam/Lipsvam ti".
    Да, може и да не съм наясно с всичко, т.к. уча английски едва от 3 месеца и приемам всяка бележка!
    Благодарен съм ти за разясненията!

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    wow :]] Never too old to learn something new hehe
    there's a saying in England 'you learn something new everyday' guess what guys.....i'm going to Bulgaria hopefuly next year!!!!

6. Fearthainn said:

Здравей

Moved to Sofia a couple of weeks ago and will be staying here till July at least. Already started a Bulgarian course at university and really enjoying the city and the people so far!

7. I'm unstoppable said:

if you need some help in Bg, just ask and we will answer to you
    C'est la vie!

8. lucia9 said:

Default bg kniga

Zdraveite!
    I would like to learn bulgarian, and i am looking for some book here in spain, but it's almost impossible. Can any of you recommend me any good book? I'd prefer it in spanish, but i dont care if it's in english or french...thank you very much!
    You are helping me a lot learning in this forum, so greetings for you all! ))
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne ŕ l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent ŕ l'envers man?"]ˇˇ

lopatka said:

What about this one? :] --> http://www.amazon.com/Teach-Yourself...pr_product_top
    Judging by the reviews, it's a good book :]

10. lucia9 said:

Thank you for your answer lopatka, i will look at it a little bit and i will maybe buy it! I need something else to learn this language!
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne ŕ l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent ŕ l'envers man?"]ˇˇ

i have a good book in PDF format on y computer if you add me on skype or msn i shall send it you for free if you'd like it?

12. pierr said:

Hi,

What do you say when you wish a bulgarian woman 'Happy Birthday' ?
    I'd like to have a few suggestions of the birthday messages or wishes (in Cyrillic) that you usually write.

Thanks.

lamah said:

Happy birthday! = Честит рожден ден!

Wishes vary, you can wish anything you can think of..

I wish you (much).. - Пожелавам ти (много)..

..and then usually come health (здраве), happiness (щастие), love (любов), luck (късмет), etc.

So a standard wish would/could look like this:

Честит рожден ден! Пожелавам ти много здраве, щастие и любов!
    Είμαι στον κόσμο μου γιατί δεν μου αρέσει ο δικός σας....

mersi.....i needed that also

15. nertila said:

hi guys..this site ic wow coollllllll..im tryin to learn bulgarian too....in a few months ill go in there......kisses

Quote Originally Posted by nertila View Post
    hi guys..this site ic wow coollllllll..im tryin to learn bulgarian too....in a few months ill go in there......kisses
    WOW i wanna go soooo bad but i cant afford to im learning also....its hard u need to be very dedicated at times ive felt like tearng my hair out hahaa kisses back

17. nertila said:

ou yes it realy is a hard language,but is ok,i like it....im counting the days.....cant wait to go.....but i dont have friends there.... can enyone help me with the language plz????

Quote Originally Posted by nertila View Post
    ou yes it realy is a hard language,but is ok,i like it....im counting the days.....cant wait to go.....but i dont have friends there.... can enyone help me with the language plz????
    i know it is at the moment its making me cry, i want to scream and pull my hair its so hard :'( but i will do it becuse i love it even though it upsets me

tedinkyyy said:

Hey hi there i haven't been here for so much time but u know, I started at uni and don't have much time Hope later i'll be more able to help u with bylgarski
    Celuvki
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    Hey hi there i haven't been here for so much time but u know, I started at uni and don't have much time Hope later i'll be more able to help u with bylgarski
    Celuvki
    OMG do my eyes device me? is that you Tedi? lol long time no see lol .....i need help za bylgarski...lots of it ... help me please...pick me pick me lol
    chao