Romanian community

Thread: Romanian community

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Thin air, I don't quite understand your question Are you interested in new songs that are not included in the "dance" genre?

Not exactly brand new, but most certainly not danceable and a very good song is Florin Chilian- 10

YouTube - Zece - Florin Chilian

and I see that he also released and English version:

YouTube - Florin Chilian - Ten

The english version follows the romanian lyrics as much as that is possible. The actual translation of the song is in our forum.

Thin Air said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Thin air, I don't quite understand your question Are you interested in new songs that are not included in the "dance" genre?

Not exactly brand new, but most certainly not danceable and a very good song is Florin Chilian- 10

YouTube - Zece - Florin Chilian

and I see that he also released and English version:

YouTube - Florin Chilian - Ten

The english version follows the romanian lyrics as much as that is possible. The actual translation of the song is in our forum.
    Yes that is exactly what I was asking for. Romanian songs that don't fall in the dance genre since most of them do.

"Zece" is just a wonderful piano ballad. I was really impressed by its melody and beauty in the way it sounded.

If there are other recently released Romanian entries that don't fall in the dance genre, than please do tell us about them.