You are my god - Candi Pearson-Shelton

Thread: You are my god - Candi Pearson-Shelton

Tags: None
  1. BB said:

Exclamation You are my god - Candi Pearson-Shelton

Someone told me that the name of this song is You are my God by Candi Pearson-Shelton. I have done several searches and cannot find the complete lyrics. HELP PLEASE!!!!

The radio station I've been listening to sometimes plays this song. It has very beautiful intro music which is violins and then the woman starts singing and the song starts off with the words- "You are my God, You are my shelter" And "You are my strength in the storm when I can't stand"

The song is real upbeat and kind of gospel sounding.

Some of the other lyrics are "Worthy, worthy, worthy to be praised" and "Glorify Your name in all the earth"

The last verse or words are again "You are my God".

I've tried doing a search using the words You are my God and also You are my God, You are my shelter, but I am not getting the song that I keep hearing.

I keep hoping that the next time I hear it that there will be an announcement made of the name of the song and who is singing it but so far it hasn't happened.

If any of you know what this song could be I would really appreciate knowing. Thanks so much. Thank you, thank you. God Bless You!
  2. jonb1886 said:

Default i wrote the song and you can get the lyrics at several sites.

I would be happy to send you a copy of the whole album....it also appeared in Worship Leader magazine....i am curious which radio station you heard it on and when...

jon barker

jonbarker2@mac.com
  3. BB said:

Default Hey Thanks!

I heard and sometimes still hear this song played on WQRP FM (Praise 89.5) in Dayton, Ohio.
  4. Pastor_Tim said:

Quote Originally Posted by jonb1886 View Post
    I would be happy to send you a copy of the whole album....it also appeared in Worship Leader magazine....i am curious which radio station you heard it on and when...

jon barker

jonbarker2@mac.com

You might want to ask Song Discovery to correct your name in their "Vault." They have it down as Jon Bogart. Also, is there a way to get sheet music for your song, "You Are My God"?
    Yours truly,
    Pastor Tim