Learning Romanian language

Thread: Learning Romanian language

Tags: None

mike123 said:

ahhhh da. învaţato=învaţat-o. îmi este mai clar. vă mulţumesc mult lui NNA şi Alexiei.

De ce este motivul meu? mereu mi-a plăcut limbi. Am auzit în un cântec şi până acum am avut să învaţ limba română. în 3 de ani nimic nu m-am putut gândi de altceva. E limba cea mai frumoasă.
    De multe ori tăcerea e mai bună decât răspunsul.

dragonfly93 said:

Mike, I agree ...Well, maybe 2nd to Italian

Crisa, it's also similar to Russian, and helps me in learning Russian But I find Ro easier after having learnt Latin...
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

NNA for life said:

Hehe Romanian language will become ocult language in few hundred years like Latin =))
    Well guys i like as you the hard things.Good luck cause you will need in mastering romanian language
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

dragonfly93 said:

Hehe, yeah, that's what I do

It's said that even Italian will become obsolete, mainly because it borrows too many English words and is nearly half-Anglicized... :S E o rușine, căci și e o limbă frumoasǎ ca română....

NNA for life said:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly93 View Post
    Hehe, yeah, that's what I do

It's said that even Italian will become obsolete, mainly because it borrows too many English words and is nearly half-Anglicized... :S E o rușine, căci e o limbă frumoasǎ ca română....
    Without "şi" ,it sound bad and its incorrect
    Well romanian language also uses a lot of words from eng,i remember that i speak in eng whit my friends at school because sounds better and we also had a "smart face"
    And the expression "f u" i believe is used more in romania than USA )

dragonfly93 said:

Haha I think so, too... More common in Europe to begin with

7. Crisa said:

Quote Originally Posted by mike123 View Post
    ahhhh da. învaţato=învaţat-o. îmi este mai clar. vă mulţumesc mult lui NNA şi Alexiei.

Care este motivul meu? mereu mi-au plăcut limbile străine. Am auzit un cântec şi de atunci am avut să învaţ limba română. Timp de 3 ani nu m-am putut gândi la altceva. E cea mai frumoasă limbă.

Dragonfly Romanian is easier then Russian. My parents studied in school during the communist regime but the forgot everything

NNA c'mon I don't think Romanian will be an occult language, as long as there will be people to speak it and of course if our country won't disappear , or the Hungary will take Transilavania or the Gypsies will be more numerous than Romanians (I'll pray that none of these will ever happen )

dragonfly93 said:

I know, it's much easier

Romanian will still be around for at least another century

Mike, I missed a correction before: you forgot the diacritic on the ă in învățat-o.

NNA for life said:

Quote Originally Posted by Crisa View Post
    Dragonfly Romanian is easier then Russian. My parents studied in school during the communist regime but the forgot everything

NNA c'mon I don't think Romanian will be an occult language, as long as there will be people to speak it and of course if our country won't disappear , or the Hungary will take Transilavania or the Gypsies will be more numerous than Romanians (I'll pray that none of these will ever happen )
    I start learning eng when i was 9 years old and till now the things had changed.Now the kids start to learn eng when they are in kidgarden ,when they are 4-5 years old.What will happen next ??? The parents will start learning there own kids speaking eng and not romanian language ???

10. Crisa said:

Quote Originally Posted by NNA for life View Post
    I start learning eng when i was 9 years old and till now the things had changed.Now the kids start to learn eng when they are in kidgarden ,when they are 4-5 years old.What will happen next ??? The parents will start learning there own kids speaking eng and not romanian language ???
    I've started learning English when I was at the same age like you. And I don't think that is a bad thing children learn English in kindergarten, it's good for them for later ..... And I don't think their parents will not teach them Romanian , still it's our mother tongue

dragonfly93 said:

I think being bilingual is nice But the Romanian girl to whom I teach some English... My Ro is more fluent than her Eng... :S I suppose that it's different for every school.

NNA for life said:

I think being bilingual is nice But the Romanian girl to whom I teach some English... My Ro is more fluent than her Eng... :S I suppose that it's different for every school.
    No,Differ the IQ =)) There are 3 type of ppl in RO,geeks(which know french from young age),normal(which know eng)and stupid ppl or peasants

dragonfly93 said:

*sigh* perhaps, hehe... She tells me she took French and hated it lol. Now she is learning English

Yeah, perhaps she is a geek? I don't think she is a peasant lol

But this happens also in the US ... Not just in Ro.

mike123 said:

crisa şi dragonfly: thank you for the corrections
    De multe ori tăcerea e mai bună decât răspunsul.

dragonfly93 said:

Nici o problemă, although I'm better at correction than writing on my own And also better at translating Ro > Eng than the reverse

dragonfly93 said:

Btw if I did not mention this before, cursewords are often used more in languages other than English simply because they aren't as bad or severe. But of course one could argue that perhaps they are milder exactly because they're used often, rather than the other way around ...

I am referring to "Ce dracu faci", but this is generalised and goes for most or all explicatives

17. Crisa said:

Quote Originally Posted by NNA for life View Post
    No,Differ the IQ =)) There are 3 type of ppl in RO,geeks(which know french from young age),normal(which know eng)and stupid ppl or peasants
    Excuse me ??? Just because I've started leaning French from the 2nd grade doesn't make me or the others that know french from a young age geeks
    And some peasants are much smarter than the city people

So please let's not generalise

NNA for life said:

Btw if I did not mention this before, cursewords are often used more in languages other than English simply because they aren't as bad or severe. But of course one could argue that perhaps they are milder exactly because they're used often, rather than the other way around ...

I am referring to "Ce dracu faci", but this is generalised and goes for most or all explicatives
    Poor u :d
    Romanian language have more swearing words than any other 5 combine language.
    And believe me some of them are really nasty.We swear about family,god,anatomy,hexes....

dragonfly93 said:

Crisa: you have a good point!!

Marian: da, stiu... am un dictionar cu injuraturile *guilty* si multe despre anatomia (dar nu le folosesc... doar pt. referinta in cazul in care cineva ma insulta)

20. Crisa said:

Crisa: you have a good point!!

Marian: da, stiu... am un dictionar cu injuraturi *guilty* si multe despre anatomie (dar nu il folosesc... doar pt. referinta in cazul in care ma insulta cineva )
    Hehe Thanks

Ai un dictionar cu injuraturi in romana ? I didn't knew that there is something like that .