I will be honour to describe you my country or sht else:O

Thread: I will be honour to describe you my country or sht else:O

Tags: None
  1. Mila from Poland! said:

Default I will be honour to describe you my country or sht else:O

Hi! My name is Mila,I'm 17, I'm from Poland. I want to make some friends from other countries to help me improve me my English I can tell you about my country, our traditions, behaviour of people from my country or sth else.
    if you want to write to me, write to my on mail adress: milalalala@wp.pl
    or there
    I'm still waiting

lagoudaki said:

Welcome Mila! Kisses from wonderful Thessaloniki!
    Anapnew kai tragoudw!!!!!

alp_er said:

welcome! nice to meet you

veronika_pooh said:

HiHave a great time here
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

5. Mila from Poland! said:

Hi there! I'm so happy that you answered on my post! Now I am a little bit sick. It isn't nice, because there are a long holidays in Poland (2months) now. sickness and lying isn't a good idea to spending holidays
    Maybe now you are going to tell me something about yours countries??

GREETINGS
    Mila!

veronika_pooh said:

Hahaha,I'm sick tooI hate being sick in the summer,it's terribleThe weather here is really unstable and that's y many people r like this...
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

7. Mila from Poland! said:

Oh, I hate it too. Beside, I have problems with my stomach, and I cant eat anything. It is really hard to me, because I love eating! especially sweets
    Do you fancy it too?
    Mila

bogazici86 said:

hi mila. nice to meet you. I'm seda. meanwhile, may you recover soon. Being sick in summer is really awful! I hope you get better.
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

9. Mila from Poland! said:

Thank you! I hope it too. Is that picture is yours and your boyfriend? It is really sweet. Lately my computer have a few problems with itself and it lost all of mine and my friends photos. I was really mad then...

lagoudaki said:

Mila mou perastika sou! I hope you to recover soon. That's terrible, but don't worry everything will be better, you'll see!

Kisses

11. Mila from Poland! said:

oh, I dont exackly know , what does it means mou perastika sou (actually i have no idea what it could means) i hope you will tell me that

lagoudaki said:

Hehe! I said it in Greek and then in English. Perastika sou in Greek means "I wish to pass" and with simple words "I hope you to recover".

13. Mila from Poland! said:

I will remember that! the next time when somebody get sick i will tell him mou perastika sou . I dont know if I will say it as well, but i will try

lagoudaki said:

It's "perastika sou" or "perastika", "mou" means mine. I said: my Mila I wish you to recover.

15. Mila from Poland! said:

So if i wish someone to recover i just say perastika?

alp_er said:

u sick guys!!! arent u young?

nah kidding, i hope u (aalll) get well soon!

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mila from Poland! View Post
    So if i wish someone to recover i just say perastika?
    We can say other things too like "Elpizo na gineis sintoma kala", "kali anarrosi" etc, but we normally say "perastika". Btw welcome.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

bogazici86 said:

Thank you! I hope it too. Is that picture is yours and your boyfriend? It is really sweet. Lately my computer have a few problems with itself and it lost all of mine and my friends photos. I was really mad then...
    nooo, they're not me and my friend. There was a beautiful Tv series in Turkey, I liked and used to watch it every week, but it's over. and the picture is two of the lovers from it, they're married People think the girl is me and the other is my boyfriend
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

19. Mila from Poland! said:

Thank you very much I guess that I will use "perastika" when somebody gets sick, becouse it is short and easy to remember
    This picture is very beautiful, that was the reason to ask you about it
    I have a question. There is a TV serial in Poland. It is called " the bold and the beautiful". It comes from Usa. And it have about 2000 episodes. I am just wondering if in yours countries are this Tv serial??

See ya!

lagoudaki said:

It is called " the bold and the beautiful". It comes from Usa. And it have about 2000 episodes. I am just wondering if in yours countries are this Tv serial??

See ya!
    In Greece yes.