Rober Hatemo - Aşksız Prens

Thread: Rober Hatemo - Aşksız Prens

Tags: None

alp_er said:

Merhaba,arkadaşım today im busy at work i wont be able to write too much on msn..but you're on my mind hehe

2. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    Merhaba,arkadaşım today im busy at work i wont be able to write too much on msn..but you're on my mind hehe

Merhaba arkadasim, bugun ben de . You are on my mind also, cok guzel sohbetler dün!

alp_er said:

hahaha you're very good as always! im proud of you!! yes it was very nice to talk to you yesterday!

bogazici86 said:

hey marco, you're great, well done my friend! sen de kendine iyi bak
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

5. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    hey marco, you're great, well done my friend! sen de kendine iyi bak

Merhaba bogazici , cok tesekkür ederim! All of you are great, sen de! aşkle marco

bogazici86 said:

hahahahaha, "aşkle" you're so sweet, hahaha. you meant "aşkla" or "sevgilerimle"? ben de teşekkür ederim, harikasın (you're wonderful!)
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

7. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    hahahahaha, "aşkle" you're so sweet, hahaha. you meant "aşkla" or "sevgilerimle"? ben de teşekkür ederim, harikasın (you're wonderful!)
    Merhaba bogazici , yes i wanted to say "with love". But the i see now that it has to end with "la", because ask ends with an "a". Sen de harikasin! Güle güle!

bogazici86 said:

yeah you're right. It must end with "-la" because of the vowel in the last syllable. Sana da güle güle, kendine iyi bak