Rober Hatemo - Aşksız Prens

Thread: Rober Hatemo - Aşksız Prens

Tags: None
  1. MarcoB said:

Smile Rober Hatemo - Aşksız Prens

Hey, can somebody translate this song by Rober Hatemo in english lütfen? Tessekür ederim!!!

Rober Hatemo - Aşksız Prens

Bitti aşkının son şansı
    Beni üzmeye hakkın yok
    Sana koşa koşa gelmedim
    Senden başka sevgilim yok
    Aşığım dedin ağladın
    Telefonlarda yalvardın
    Ne zaman çıksam kapıdaydın
    Benim ol diye paramı saydım

Nasılda beni inandırdın
    Bir çocuk gibi
    Seni tanımadan bağlandım
    Pişmanım şimdi
    Aşkımıza bir ömür yetmez
    Bu söz senindi unuttun
    Nede çabuk ele karıştın
    Mutlu ol şimdi

Ben aşksız prensim
    Sen arsız bir avcı
    Severken ayrılmak
    Ne kadar acı
    Yüreğindeki ses
    Tutunca yakanı
    Daha çok yanarsın
    Ah ararsın istemem ki

marmaris said:

Rober Hatemo - Aşksız Prens(loveless prince)

Bitti aşkının son şansı(love's last chance finished)
    Beni üzmeye hakkın yok (you have no right to make me sad)
    Sana koşa koşa gelmedim (i didnt come to you willingly)
    Senden başka sevgilim yok(l have no darling except you)
    Aşığım dedin ağladın (you said ''l am in love'' and cired)
    Telefonlarda yalvardın (you begged in telephones)
    Ne zaman çıksam kapıdaydın (whenerver l go out,you were in my door)
    Benim ol diye paramı saydım(did l give you money for being wit me?)

Nasılda beni inandırdın (how you make me belived)
    Bir çocuk gibi (like a child)
    Seni tanımadan bağlandım (l was tied you without knowing)
    Pişmanım şimdi(i am sorry now)
    Aşkımıza bir ömür yetmez (''one life cant be enough for our love'')
    Bu söz senindi unuttun (it was your word,you forgot)
    Nede çabuk ele karıştın (what a quickly you mixed to foreigns)
    Mutlu ol şimdi(be happy now)

Ben aşksız prensim(l am loveless prince)
    Sen arsız bir avcı (you are shameless hunter)
    Severken ayrılmak (seperating with love)
    Ne kadar acı(what a tragic)
    Yüreğindeki ses (while woice in your heart)
    Tutunca yakanı(hold from your collar)
    Daha çok yanarsın(you burn much more)
    Ah ararsın istemem ki(you call me,i dont want anymore)

3. MarcoB said:

Thank you so much marmaris!

marmaris said:

you're welcome Marco anytime, i am ready for help

5. MarcoB said:

Smile

That's so kind! I love this forum. Everybody helps everybody, that is the way it should be. I also love to translate songs, i know a little bit of Turkish, i am learning it, but i still have to learn a lot.

So if you need a translated song from Dutch or German into English I am at your service .

marmaris said:

thanx Marco..it is so nice too we have friends who learn turkish from translation too are u going course or you learn yourself?

7. MarcoB said:

Smile

Hey Marmaris . For now i am learning Turkish myself. I had planned a Turkish study for 4 weeks on the university of Alanya, but they didn't had enough students to run the class. Maybe, next year i hope. And in the mean time,i am learning myself. By translating turkish lyrics but also from the board here. I have a turkish learning book, but the lack of time always plays a negative part on the progress . But i keep just going, because i am in love with Turkish. It's almost een poetic language which makes it a very special language to me.

I hope that one day i will speak fluent Turkish and can easily read it. But anyway this is a great place! And you are so kind, i saw al the things you have translated here on the board, i can say only one thing about that, you're are awesome!

alp_er said:

hmm..i can help u with Turkish too i always wonder how does Turkish sound from the outside?

lesenna said:

Hi MarcoB! I am from Brazil and i have been learning turkish since long time ago. But as I am learning by myself it is kinda difficult speak and write correctly. As you i love this language, that is a melodic language, beautiful. I'd like to plan to study turkish in turkey but for the time being i have no enough money to leave brazil and study turkish for some time and see how people speak day by day... Here in this forum people always help us with language I am learning new things from here and sometimes i risk write some short sentences in turkish here
    And i think exactly like you: i hope one day in future i'll speak fluent turkish and can easily read it too I hope so much......

10. MarcoB said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    hmm..i can help u with Turkish too i always wonder how does Turkish sound from the outside?
    Thnx!!! I really appreciate it! I won't hesitate to ask you something when i get stuck! Thnx for your support!

11. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by lesenna View Post
    Hi MarcoB! I am from Brazil and i have been learning turkish since long time ago. But as I am learning by myself it is kinda difficult speak and write correctly. As you i love this language, that is a melodic language, beautiful. I'd like to plan to study turkish in turkey but for the time being i have no enough money to leave brazil and study turkish for some time and see how people speak day by day... Here in this forum people always help us with language I am learning new things from here and sometimes i risk write some short sentences in turkish here
    And i think exactly like you: i hope one day in future i'll speak fluent turkish and can easily read it too I hope so much......
    Hey Lesenna! Nice to meet you! I agree with you that the pronunciation is the hardest part whithout a role model. But there are also courses available with cd's to practice your pronunciation. How is it in Brazil? Wonderful to share the same interests with each other, aint it . Take care!

bogazici86 said:

hi marco, firstly, aşksız prens is a nice song, I like it. and second, I and all my other friends are ready for help anytime you want. lesenna knows it And I also wonder how turkish sounds from outside like alp
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

lesenna said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    hi marco, firstly, aşksız prens is a nice song, I like it. and second, I and all my other friends are ready for help anytime you want. lesenna knows it And I also wonder how turkish sounds from outside like alp
    Yes, Seda, without your precious help i wouldn' be anything related to turkish language. Thank you so much, arkadaşım!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoB View Post
    Hey Lesenna! Nice to meet you! I agree with you that the pronunciation is the hardest part whithout a role model. But there are also courses available with cd's to practice your pronunciation. How is it in Brazil? Wonderful to share the same interests with each other, aint it . Take care!
    Hey MarcoB! Ben de memnum oldum (=nice to meet you too)! Actually, pronunciation is not my main problem (i was in turkey last year in holiday. BTW the best holiday i've had ever ), but the things those make me crazy are word order in sentences and how to use some verb tenses...
    In Brazil, unfortunately, there are turkish classes only in one city, that is São Paulo, as i don't live there it is impossible to me have classes with teachers and where i live (Brazil southern) there are no turkish people living (as far as i know so far). Yes, it is really wonderful to share the same interests even we live too far from each other, this is amazing!!!
    Kendine iyi bak!!!

bogazici86 said:

Bir şey değil canım. her zaman (always)!
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

15. MarcoB said:

That's really nice of you and everybody here . I think it's sounds pretty good . Dutch people are known to speak different languages without an accent . Personally i like to roll with the "r", which is very common in the Turkish language . Kendine iyi bak

16. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by lesenna View Post
    Yes, Seda, without your precious help i wouldn' be anything related to turkish language. Thank you so much, arkadaşım!!

Hey MarcoB! Ben de memnum oldum (=nice to meet you too)! Actually, pronunciation is not my main problem (i was in turkey last year in holiday. BTW the best holiday i've had ever ), but the things those make me crazy are word order in sentences and how to use some verb tenses...
    In Brazil, unfortunately, there are turkish classes only in one city, that is São Paulo, as i don't live there it is impossible to me have classes with teachers and where i live (Brazil southern) there are no turkish people living (as far as i know so far). Yes, it is really wonderful to share the same interests even we live too far from each other, this is amazing!!!
    Kendine iyi bak!!!
    Hey Lesenna, i agree, the word order in sentences is a little bit hard. That's a pitty that there aren't Turkish classes in southern Brazil. But i am sure you wil manage to learn it anyway! Güle güle.

bogazici86 said:

heey, you know some words marco! bravo! And I want to ask sth, how can I thank in dutch?

18. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    heey, you know some words marco! bravo! And I want to ask sth, how can I thank in dutch?

Hey, yes i know some words . As you say in Turkish "tessekür ederim" you say in Dutch "dank je wel"

marmaris said:

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoB View Post
    Personally i like to roll with the "r", which is very common in the Turkish language . Kendine iyi bak
    you are the 3rd person who says it..i really didnt realize that we are using ''r'' so much l am learning new things about my language thanks to you

20. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by marmaris View Post
    you are the 3rd person who says it..i really didnt realize that we are using ''r'' so much l am learning new things about my language thanks to you
    Merhaba Marmaris, you are welcome . Evet, Turkish people do that, i love it!