for Veronika

Thread: for Veronika

Tags: None

mister Xazos said:

drunk ? so you like drinking ! hehe... what you like ? / you can ask me the same thing if you want .
    Veronikaaaa I go home on 29 august ! ieeeeee !
    No... Oxi... Nu ... you'll visit me in Romania in the beautiful Iasi . (why am I so happy today?)
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hihi,well I do drink sometimes(blush)I prefer vodkaAnd I love partying,hihiWhat about U?
    Going home is always goodI'm happy couse I'm going home this week even though I'm in Bg...No pleace like home,right.Hmmm,I've never been to Romania and it's so clese...have to
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

mister Xazos said:

I prefer Martini . My favourite ! Also old wines, beer (Carlsberg and Heineken) . I love to go to parties when I feel in the mood to .
    Be my guest in Romania ! I live in Iasi, in NE of the country. Veronika, we're neighbours .
    Well, I like to live my life. I fear for nothing, I'm d'Artagnan ! (God I'm so childish)) I like to have fun because time fly away too fast .
    I hope to get a univeristy and buy a car and see the SE of Europe. Bulgary and whole Greece. If you want, tell me where we meet and we go to visit Maria.
    Honestly, If you want to come in Romania announce me. You may stay in my home (I only have a cat called Athos who wakes everybody at 6Am)
    You can see Romania whenever you want.
    Thank you for making me happy, I feel good tanannaaa (you know the song ? )
    take care (how is in bulgarian ?) / ai grijă de tine (romanian)
    My points... well, I hope world to see me bad and to fear me ! hahaa
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hahahah,I share the same oppinion...time flys and we have to use every minute of itUuuu,I even put 3 point to ur reputation,the admins have changed it,hihi.
    Yes we r neightbours and I've visited many countries and Romania is so close and I still haven't...well I will for sure,to see ur cat,I love cats,hahah and I'm sure U can't be more childish then me,I'll never grow up...why do u think my nick name is veronika_pooh...winnie the pooh is my favorite,hahahah
    I'm glad u feel happy...take care-pazi se...I'm not quite sure,we don't have that phrase here-vsicho hubavo is better(all the best)
    And y should the world fear U?I prefer the world to admire me,hahahah
    Last edited by veronika_pooh; 08-13-2007 at 05:39 AM.

mister Xazos said:

a few correction 'cause I'm very patriotic . Romania darling, this is the name of my country.
    well, I joked about the world. I don't want to be non modest, but I'm very popular in my high school and city. Sometimes I want to unknown, is the best choice.
    I like Tom and Jerry
    As I see, my reputation is bad. I guess I skiped classes again hahaa
    you're a nice person, altruist and smart
    Veronika, forgive me, but I cannot keep in mind slavic languages... I tried many times to learn some but I don't get it (I'm too latin hhaaaahaa) really, and the alphabet is hard for me. I don't have this ability. Maria should be my model .
    I always made sciences at school. I learned english to pass an exam and french 'cause my family speak it a lot and spanish cause I'll live here in some years. the only language I like is Greek, mine is too hard(romanian) but I like to speak it.
    what countries did you visit ? I love travelling and geography
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

I'll note those bulgarian woords in front of my pc to remember me everytime
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hahah,really sorry bout my mistake,it's technical,I know it's Romania
    I don't know what's wrong with ur reputation,I guess someone don't like U...anyway,I know my language is hard so don't worry,keep with the latin-english,french,spanish,that is pretty good...I know only english and german..greek is my next aim and spanish comes after that
    I love traveling too,it's my favourite thing,hahah,I've been to Austria,Italy,Greece and this year I visited Turkey and Rhodos-my best trip everI guess I have to save money for Romania next time

mister Xazos said:

well I don't give * if somebody likes me or not. I know who's that person.
    I visited Austria too Wien my favourite city from there, Innsbruck is nice too. Hungary, I didn't notice smth atracting, Italy, the biggest cities (Roma, Milano, Firenze), France, (la cot d'azur, Paris and normandia) and Spain of course... Barcelona, Valencia... I hope to go in Greece, I really want to see Athina the most.
    I must say I know Romania like a pray. I love my country, despite the fact are many people speaking badly about us. I must admit are people with a Romanian nationality, who steal (bulgarian notion : ciganski) but they are Romanians only in papers. I feel frustrated when I go somewhere and I ghet reproches for this. But every country has her own problems, I could never be objective in a sugbejct of Romania.
    You are very lucky you've visited Greece . I love this country, its history...
    Anyways, I read a post and I got frustrated, I can't believe some people are so selfish and blind. But it doensn't matter...
    well, it's true sometimes we need to be more "open minded" but not to pass after a history, a country's history.
    I meant it with a trip. Keep money for travelling, you have where to stay . My house is your house too. what mine is my friends' too.
    i guess I must go to sleep... I feel very tired and useless. If somebody kicks me from here (very possible) we talk via e-mail.
    take care ! ><
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hahah,don't worry,nobody will kick u out of hereSo U've seen a lot,U should go to Greece,it's sooo beautiful,I've been to Thesaloniki,Serez,Leptokaria and Rhodos of course,Athens is my next iam thereI think I even have some relatives there jist that I don't know them
    Hmmm,cigani,hahah I know what U mean,here is the same,don't worry,people don't love bulgarians very much becouse of them...
    Anyway,go to sleep,today if my day for relax and I'll be here watching over the forum

mister Xazos said:

I see a lot of countries... I hope to see Bulgary too and meet you. Like I said, you're a great person. Here are great persons like you, Maria and Lagoudaki too. This girl made some efforts, considerable ones.
    If you need me send me e-mail or like that. I hope to prove honesty when I said you can cont on me.
    I go to sleep. b bye Veronika mou
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

U must come here,they r some really amazing pleaces that worth seeingThank U for the nice words,I'm here too if U need any helpSweet dreams

mister Xazos said:

Back here Veronika. I tried to sleep... useless. I watched a mouvie, horror one. I want some Martini, but I wait for mum to come and bring it.
    Always nice words for those who deserve them. I pologyze myself for the mistakes in the last messages... I was tired (still I am) and blind (more now...)
    How about you ?
    I still want those criminal songs I've told you
    kissez
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hihi and I'm still here,learning greek whole day,watching over the forumI'll go to watch some movies myself soon,a serial actuallyTo bad U coudn't sleep but what's the night for anywayNo problem for the mistakes,I do samo myself as U've noticed...but I think I missed something-criminal songs?Did U chacke the songs I recomended to U?

mister Xazos said:

Yes, thank you very much. But I still want smth "hard"
    I spend my nights writing and reading... But when the school starts I sleep
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hmmm,something hard,I don't think I can help U with this kind of songs,I like girly kind song,U know,sad,tenderU should try with metal,hahahaU sure have interesting way to spend ur nights...

mister Xazos said:

pooh dear, I ment there hard love songs
    well I would stay on a basketball arena to play all the night, but I feel a little lazy to go out from house. I started to work for a notebook and I hope to finish it til september.
    there are night when I go with some friends (of course I take my guitar) in a park with whole packets of cigarettes and a camera and we grab all. with all I mean our moments when I play the guitar and everybody sings. when the atmosphere is blue, somebody asks me to sing smth for broken hearts and by the 6 am I remember I must go to school. (I have test papers everyday)
    how you spend your nights ? (I should say that I love to go to the parties ? )
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hahaha,U really made me laught,Ok,hard love songs expecially for U right away
    NINO-Pos,othan tha figies,erota mou,olos o kosmos(my fav),epireastika,az teliosame,thelo tosa na sou po(with Elli Kokkinou),Kardia mou,Se parakalo,Skies,Na eisai edo
    Mixalis Xatzigiannis-An mou telefonuses,Den eimai edo gia kanena,Aestimata,Dev fevgo,Den exo xrono,Kanies,Krifo fili,Thelo n' afetho,Mi m'onirefties,Miazoume,Mono sta onira,Monos mou,Na eisai ekei,O buthos sou,Oi titoloi to telios,To soma pou zitas,Pio poly,Pou einai i agapi,To parti,To s'agapo
    Natasha Theodoridou-Feggari,Tis diskoles stigmes,Sou vazo diskolo,De se niazoi gia mas,Ax!,Apopse
    Any song U found of Giannis Ploutarxos,I'm sure U'll like,he has amazing songs
    Sorry the singers r all the same but that is the music I like,I hope U will too
    U really have some interesting night,I've never done that but sure it sounds exiting(exept for the cigaretts)...I love to go to the disko and spent all night dancing,having fun or watching movies when I'm at home,nothing unusual
    but U should enjoy school,I sure miss mine...I'm so old now

veronika_pooh said:

Ok,I should go nowHave a nice night and 'see' u 2morrow

mister Xazos said:

I enjoy my time spent there... I really don;t have power to write you all my *****s made there. Aaah, you don't smoke well, I'm vicious
    Old ? You're young Veronika... don't say that. Do whatever you want, go and make crazy things. Don't regret nothing.
    Sometimes time passes faster when we're happy.
    I just made a swear tonight and I'll keept it with the price of my life.
    Come once in Iasi and you'll see "live" concerts (Soso & comp.) pillows fight, vanilla fight many crazy thing. You can dance everytime you want. Many discos in Iasi and good ones too.
    But,like I said... Do what you feel and live the head only you're 40 .
    Take care of you. If I don't come here tomorrow, I probably am on the beach.
    Thank you for the songs.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Well what happened to the beachDon't worry,I don't think I'm old,I just had a birthday soon and it gets me lil depressed...But I'm sure crazy and am sure doing crazy stuff all the timeWell not pillow fight but closeNo problem for the songs,I hope U'll like them,this r my fav singers and songs