Disappointment

Thread: Disappointment

Tags: None

Spring said:

Default Disappointment

I am so disappointed with this forum!
    I just opened some topics in Slavic languages forum and OMG!
    what is going on here?
    How can a forum about lyrics have moderator who is arguing if a language is a language and leading a crowd into political fights?
    Shame shame shame

PS
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Don't worry. If you think like me then there is no problem.
    no comment!!!
    Last edited by Spring; 08-12-2007 at 12:53 PM.

lagoudaki said:

I must call Maria coz it's very bad to talk about someone without being present. Maria is Moderator coz she have made many translations and she have helped a lot here. You don't know her and you cannot speak about her. So shame on you coz you judge someone you don't know at all. Ask the others if they like Maria or not and you'll see what they will tell you.
    Anapnew kai tragoudw!!!!!

Spring said:

I absolutely have no idea who Maria is ... I don't actually know anybody on this forum and my reaction is related to posts not to people so.. for your information, I never said a word about her. But, if you insist on calling her - LOL tell her someone from Serbia said hi and I'm coming to your lovely country on holiday
    LOL
    I just said that I am disappointed that this forum has political orientation while it should be a relaxed place... I actually joined because I needed a translation of a Greek song and I don't understand what pleasure someone gets from fighting political issues in a lyrics topic
    Last edited by Spring; 08-12-2007 at 01:03 PM.

Lydia_the angel said:

Thumbs up zdravo i na tebe:)

Quote Originally Posted by Spring View Post
    I absolutely have no idea who Maria is ... I don't actually know anybody on this forum and my reaction is related to posts not to people so.. for your information, I never said a word about her. But, if you insist on calling her - LOL
    I just said that I am disappointed that this forum has political orientation while it should be a relaxed place... I actually joined because I needed a translation of a Greek song and I don't understand what pleasure someone gets from fighting political issues in a lyrics topic
    Again I totally agree with you my friend
    I joined this forum so to help others as well, I know Greek language pretty good and I made friends there, who had no problem with me nor my country..Until the evil Maria didn't appear..she wasn't moderator..moderator here can be anyone just it is matter of time..there are much as u see
    Anyway I was translating Greek lyrics there and she started insulting me..because of the name of my country ...and it was really bad trust me..like some animal talking..awful...I don't doubt she may be good with the rest non--Macedonians..but if the person is good he/she will be with all..not like some racist..and u see.here people came to ask about Macedonian lyrics but she is so frustrated even yelled on them and started political issue
    What a creature is that..I totally agree and even in the past when she was insulting even though her greek friends told her to stop..I said it is lyrics forum..not politics..obviously she has some rage problem within her soul..because none so far has ever reacted like she did..awful indeed..
    P.S. I'm going now, I will be back when someone else needs me
    Take care my friend
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Spring said:

Be sure to get some translation requests from me (Macedonian or Greek)
    cheers!

maria_gr said:

Aha. None can take some rest while is on holiday! Lydia mou you really have this opinion about me? Ok, if you believe it, I'll go and I'll never come again. The "evil" will go from this peaceful place. I'll ask to delete my acount. Bye and take care! Kisses
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Spring said:

Aha. None can take some rest while is on holiday!
    was this for me? and if yes... ???

maria_gr said:

was this for me? and if yes... ???
    Opoios exei th myga mygiazetai ki opoios exei th sfhka sffiggetai

Kisses

~Δημόκριτος~

Lydia_the angel said:

Thumbs up

Be sure to get some translation requests from me (Macedonian or Greek)
    cheers!
    At any time my dear friend! It will be my pleasure Greetings

Lydia_the angel said:

Question Maria showing good will? no wayyyyyyyyy:D

Aha. None can take some rest while is on holiday! Lydia mou you really have this opinion about me? Ok, if you believe it, I'll go and I'll never come again. The "evil" will go from this peaceful place. I'll ask to delete my acount. Bye and take care! Kisses

HAHAHAHA....Nice try Maria...I'm even Lydia mou now? hahaha...U forgot all the bad insults u posted towards some month ago, just because I'm Macedonian and I'm using the very real name of my country? Hm....Anyway never mind. ..
    Your message full with irony is received...It is useless to pretend now being 'good' with me...I know your opinion about me really good...
    You are like the wolfs..there is one saying- "the wolf may change the hair but never the character" you are the greatest example of that....

I will be less hypocritical then you and wish u all the best and try to be calm and cheerful, you destroy your life with such acting....
    And just accept the truth...Anyway...it is your life...u may think and do what u like..just don't mess with ours....Byeeeeeeee...

lagoudaki said:

Ηa very funny
    Anapnew kai tragoudw!!!!!

maria_gr said:

I'm not hypocrite! I don't think like you. And you remember Milosh? He's a very good friend of mine. He may have his own believes and I have mine too, but we are friends. I can be friend with you, but firstly you have to not provoke me. If you say Fyr Macedonia there is no problem or not talking at all about this subjects. I don't have problem with you and I don't hate you or something like that. You didn't harm me to hate you, we just have different opinions. I argue with my best friends too, that's normal, don't you think? One day it comes the time that you have different opinion with someone. That's life. Something last and I'll close my mouth, I didn't said something very bad about you in the past, at least I don't remember it, but if I said something which offended you, I'm really sorry. I just wanted to give you facts in order to see that you're wrong, but never mind, someday the truth will come out.

~Δημόκριτος~

Lydia_the angel said:

I'm not hypocrite! I don't think like you. And you remember Milosh? He's a very good friend of mine. He may have his own believes and I have mine too, but we are friends. I can be friend with you, but firstly you have to not provoke me. If you say Fyr Macedonia there is no problem or not talking at all about this subjects. I don't have problem with you and I don't hate you or something like that. You didn't harm me to hate you, we just have different opinions. I argue with my best friends too, that's normal, don't you think? One day it comes the time that you have different opinion with someone. That's life. Something last and I'll close my mouth, I didn't said something very bad about you in the past, at least I don't remember it, but if I said something which offended you, I'm really sorry. I just wanted to give you facts in order to see that you're wrong, but never mind, someday the truth will come out.
    Sure I know Milosh, he is my friend as well. And he was protecting me, he had well historian knowledge and knew the truth. But do u remember that u said u want to beat us to pieces once? and then u called him friend just because u suddenly found out he is Serbian not Macedonian..what more of hypocritical u need? U r racist..I haven't and still don't have nothing against your country,,only I protect my origin and my people...when u provoke..as u know u started the provocation first, in both forums..I can;t say fyr because fyr it doesn;t exist..u have to accept that I'm Macedonian, if you don;t like the don;t mention, don't talk to me at all..and unlike u I have many Greek friends..u have no Macedonian, because u hate all that comes from here..even u say u can be friend..u can't.u showed me that.I offered friendship u said I can not be friend with u..these were ur words..anyway..I dont need friends that has no respect for me or my people..but if u have problem with us..then keep it for usrelf..showing rage and hare isn;t good thing.U said very bad things about me..but considering the thing u apologize I accept it..if it is not ironic like the rest posts..I will apologize too but with true meaning, though I'm sure I never started and insulted u..I was just self-defending, if that is an insult...

P.S. I just saw this while replying - why u closed the both threads..because they had Macedonian songs..with this for another time u showed u r an awful creature..shame on u..shame on u! nothing more to say.u r lost mental case

maria_gr said:

I still don't remember what I said, but i don't think that I said something very bad cause normally i don't swear. That's true, none heard me to swear in my life. My posts are not ironic at all and i mean it. I don't want to fight with you again, I'm really sick of it. None will change her mind, so it's pointless to continue it. But believe me I have no problem at all to be friend with you. Suddenly I realized that I have more important things to do from arguing about it. The subject doesn't touch me anymore, my skin is like rock. I had to do this in order to protect myself, so say whatever you want, i won't say a thing. I accept your appologize too and I'll forget everything (I mean it). I have not hard feelings, do you?

P.S. Sorry, but I thought that you wanted to close the threads. They took their translations, so I closed them cause I didn't wanted to continue this madness, cause it's madness to insult each other. If you want to open it I'll try to cancel what I did.

~Δημόκριτος~

veronika_pooh said:

Ok,for third time,stop arguing here...I've had it enought,what is wrong with u people,stop judging each other...this is lyrics foruuuuuuuuuuuuum...I'll close all threads like this one...it has nothing to do with music and it's not it's pleace here..everyone has right to think whatever he wants,just this is not the pleace...
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!