barely any info to go with, but let's try

Thread: barely any info to go with, but let's try

Tags: None
  1. emililie said:

Question barely any info to go with, but let's try

I'm looking for this song that a girl sings. The chorus is her singing "do do doooo" a few times. It's kind of dance/techno-ish. I only have that little snippet in my head, and can't figure out how it continues. I can't even think of where I heard it, maybe a television commercial?

Anyway, I was searching on Google and can tell you that it's definitely not Tom's Diner or Young Folks.

2. kimthorn said:

Smile name of song that you can't think of

do do dooooooo is from a rap group named Panacea. the woman sings the course while the two men rapl The song is called Starlite and the name of the album is Ink is My Drink. IThere are about 4-5 songs on the album that are great. It's more underground rap...underground because no one is called out of their name and it's not about frontin or drugs. It's a social commentary.

Tahira said:

Hi emilie,
    I remember a song, sang by a woman with many dooo dooo inside; it was popular in europe in 1998 sang in english and the singer was from denmark, netherlands or sweden.
    Unfortunatelly I do not remember the title or the name of the artist. But maybe this helps you any further.
    I saw your question or a similar question several times and since then I am thinking of the name of the song but my brain didn´t give me an idea, yet.

MAybe my suggestions help any further.
    Tahira

4. emililie said:

okay, I looked into the three suggestions... The song I'm thinking of isn't Panacea, it's not Maria Montell, and it's not Whigfield. Tahira, you are probably thinking of the same song I am. I am going to keep looking with the additional info you gave me. It's going to drive me nuts until I find it!! I remember hearing it and liking it, but now I can't get past that one clip in my head! Thanks for the info so far!! I hope one of us (or someone else!) can come up with it!!