i need a song for a guy...=)

Thread: i need a song for a guy...=)

Tags: None
  1. portugeepinky said:

Red face i need a song for a guy...=)

so hes a friend of mine...ive known him for about 3 and a half years...and me and him only got closer this past year...hes a really good friend and i think im beginning to like me... the only thing is i dont want to get my hopes up because i got out of a relationship a little while ago that didnt end in a good note... w.e the case... i want a song that talks about possibly likeing him....any suggestion
  2. Wassup! said:

Be My Lover- La Bouche

Or

Bad Touch- Bloodhound Gang

Or

Kiss Me- Sixpence None The Richer

Or

Bang Bang Bang- Group X

You Pick The One That Best Suits You.

dieromantic2009 said:

decembers by hawthorne heights is a pretty like romantic song i had a girlfriend a little bit ago and it was our song and the whole deal haha
    Life Isnt Measured By The Number Of Breaths We Take, But The Number Of Moments, The Take Our Breath Away
  4. portugeepinky said:

thank you =)... more suggestions is always good...

rosadelamor said:

Quote Originally Posted by portugeepinky View Post
    so hes a friend of mine...ive known him for about 3 and a half years...and me and him only got closer this past year...hes a really good friend and i think im beginning to like me... the only thing is i dont want to get my hopes up because i got out of a relationship a little while ago that didnt end in a good note... w.e the case... i want a song that talks about possibly likeing him....any suggestion
    "embrace" by shakira