Goca Trzan

Thread: Goca Trzan

Tags: None
  1. stoperka said:

Arrow Goca Trzan

Hello
    I'm from Serbia.. also a big fan of one of the most popular singers in Serbia.
    Her name is Goca Trzan, and she begin her carrer in metall/rock band named "Distorzija", after "Distorzija" she was in pop group "Tap011" and after 5 years spent in that group she is solo for 8 years.

I'll give you here some links if you want to hear Goca's songs...

Zagrli (hold me close)

Kad pred ocima se smraci (when it's dark in front of your eyes)

I'd like to hear your opinion... if you want to know something more about Goca Trzan, you can find it here: Goca Trzan

2. alexandrathegreat81 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stoperka View Post
    Hello
    I'm from Serbia.. also a big fan of one of the most popular singers in Serbia.
    Her name is Goca Trzan, and she begin her carrer in metall/rock band named "Distorzija", after "Distorzija" she was in pop group "Tap011" and after 5 years spent in that group she is solo for 8 years.

I'll give you here some links if you want to hear Goca's songs...

Zagrli (hold me close)

Kad pred ocima se smraci (when it's dark in front of your eyes)

I'd like to hear your opinion... if you want to know something more about Goca Trzan, you can find it here: Goca Trzan
    Hi stoperka!!
    I'm mad about this Goca Trzan's song, Zagrli! It is wonderful!! Unfortunately the only thing I can understand in the text is the title, which means "hold me", am I right??
    I'd be really grateful if you could write the translation of this song, it is soooo beautiful!!
    Pleeeeease!! )

Hvala, vidimo se!! ))

Teйa said:

Meni se iskreno najvise svidjaju one starije pesme! Ove nove su onako- onako.... Da "Zagrli" je predobra!
    alexandrathegreat81 Zagrli means- Hug me
    Само с теб моето сърце е цяло ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥