Which Bobbie Gentry Or Glen Campbell Record Album Has "All I Have To Do Is Dream"?:

Thread: Which Bobbie Gentry Or Glen Campbell Record Album Has "All I Have To Do Is Dream"?:

Tags: None
  1. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Thumbs up Solved: Which Bobbie Gentry/Glen Campbell Record Album Has All I Have To Do Is Dream?

Which Bobbie Gentry or Glen Campbell record album would have "All I Have To Do Is Dream" on it? It is a duet song done by Bobbie Gentry & Glen Campbell. I wanna know which record album would have "All I Have To Do Is Dream" by Bobbie Gentry & Glen Campbell. I do not want to know which CD or cassette has it. But I want to know which (LP Vinyl 33 RPM), but not (45 RPM) would have that particular song. Can you please help me?
    Last edited by Most Wanted Jamz; 12-12-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Solved

2. klg06 said:

hi,if u go to website eil.com you will find it there. punch in search bar his name with that song and its the 2nd listing down on vinyl lp. the album cover just has him on it ..you cant miss it.you can also order this over the phone if u dont wanna go through net.....hope this is helpful to u.(glen cambells greatest hits.. is the album)

F A B Scott said:

To make it easy for you : Glen Campbell - Greatest Hits LP

4. klg06 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by F A B Scott View Post
    now how do you do that????? i wanna do it lol

F A B Scott said:

Quote Originally Posted by klg06 View Post
    now how do you do that????? i wanna do it lol
    Scroll down to URL Hyperlinking
    and type/paste the destination address that you copy beforehand in the middle and put in your own words in the spot that it says "Lyrics Forum" in the Example Usage section.

6. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Wink Thank You Very Much!

Thanks, That's a collectible item, there.

7. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Wink Thanks.

Thanks. It looks like an imported record. It is probably a collectible record. It is a very rare record album to find.
    Quote Originally Posted by klg06 View Post
    hi,if u go to website eil.com you will find it there. punch in search bar his name with that song and its the 2nd listing down on vinyl lp. the album cover just has him on it ..you cant miss it.you can also order this over the phone if u dont wanna go through net.....hope this is helpful to u.(glen cambells greatest hits.. is the album)

8. klg06 said:

Scroll down to URL Hyperlinking
    and type/paste the destination address that you copy beforehand in the middle and put in your own words in the spot that it says "Lyrics Forum" in the Example Usage section.
    ah right get yer ..thankyou