Season 2/Episode 5

Thread: Season 2/Episode 5

Tags: None
  1. amyxnicole said:

Default Season 2/Episode 5

I know people have posted about this song in the past and there has been much debate about it, yet no one seems to know the answer as far as I can tell...

In Season 2 at the end of Episode 5, Heidi is walking from her apartment to Spencer's car...and there is a song playing (It is 100% not Sia-Breathe) and I am almost killing myself trying to find this song...

Here are some of the lyrics...

"Take another step move forward cause I may be falling deeper. I'm holding on so we can stay here together..."

and the chorus seems to be "This is the time"...which you would THINK would be the name of the song...but no.

It's a a girl singing, and there seems to be a lot of Piano.

I have seen people say it is the following, which I have then checked, and it is 100% not.

Holly Brook - What I wouldn't give
    Sia - Breathe

Also, I have been to all the "Hills" relates sites that list the songs from that episode, and I have downloaded EVERY ONE...none of them are it!

Anyway...you can watch the Episode here:

Preview the Next Episode | Video | The Hills: Full Episode (Ep. 5) | MTV

and click on "Super Intern" chapter, and wait for it to load (it's quick) and then scroll to the end.

I will PAY someone to find this song...

2. DCB78 said:

No one in this forum has found out the title of this song and the artist who sings it? Come on! Someone out there has to know.

3. dan31891 said:

Just wanted to bump this thread, I have been looking for this song for AGES. Does anyone know the name of it or artist? I'm desperate lol!

4. amyxnicole said:

Smile Ugh!

I got SO excited when my Gmail notified me of an update to this thread -- thinking someone had FINALLY found out this song.

Alas, I still haven't found it - though I haven't searched for it since I made this thread. I'm sure you did an updated search though and found nothing - right?

SOME DAY WE WILL FIND IT!

5. dan31891 said:

Smile

Yeah I made an updated thread but still no luck, I even offered a small cash fund, I am THAT desperate!

We should join forces the find it, two heads better than one eh?

What you think?

6. amyxnicole said:

Default 2012 Bump

Sigh. Still looking.