The Hills Season 3 Ep. 2

Thread: The Hills Season 3 Ep. 2

Tags: None
  1. amb1025 said:

Default The Hills Season 3 Ep. 2

Shortly after brody and spencer discuss buying a ring in the car a song plays it is kind of a punkish rock song... I know the song but can not think of what it is and my friend and I really want to know. please help.

2. DrGiggles said:

Default anyone know this song

Was wondering if anyone might know the song before this scene (unfortunately no lyrics, just some guitar chords)

tx!

3. m_ross said:

Does anyone know the song that plays at the end of ep. 2 on season 3? something about stabbing in the back....please help!

lollipop said:

Just for information, if someone wants to know:

All songs played in season 3 episode 2:

The Hills (Season 3) | Episode : Big Girls Don't Cry | Video, Photos | MTV

5. rchaco82 said:

hey did you ever find out about that song with no lyrics i've tried looking for it on the forums and noone seems to know

6. rchaco82 said:

Default song from season 3 ep 2

Please ive been going crazy looking for this song that plays when spencer and brody are in the car right before he asks brody to be his best man....song has no lyrics and only plays for a few seconds, if anyone knows please post.

7. datboyd33 said:

Quote Originally Posted by amb1025 View Post
    Shortly after brody and spencer discuss buying a ring in the car a song plays it is kind of a punkish rock song... I know the song but can not think of what it is and my friend and I really want to know. please help.
    tv version:

SR-71 - "Right Now"

YouTube - SR-71-Right Now

8. esmarly_g said:

Hey, does anyone know a rock song that was played in the beginning of season 3 episode 2. I've been trying to look for this song but all I heard in the lyrics was "Hey oh, hey oh, hey oh"
    I uploaded a clip of the song for you to take a listen
    http://soundcloud.com/esmarlyg/alternative-rock