Laguna Beach Season 3 Final Song

Thread: Laguna Beach Season 3 Final Song

Tags: None
  1. Minx07 said:

Default Laguna Beach Season 3 Final Song

The song was played on the "See you in a decade" final episode of Laguna Beach Season 3. I heard this song playing while Raquel (aka Rocky) was walking to Breanna's house after she read the letter from Breanna about trying to mend their friendship. The lyrics go 'Meet you on the other side' or "See you on the other side"...sorry those are the only lyrics I can remember.
    And its sung by a Male - probably in the Indie or Rock genre...and its not David Gray.

Thanks in advance for your help =)

lollipop said:

Here is the list for that episode. source: Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County: See You In A Decade - TV.com

I did go thru all this songs lyrics that I could find and non of them had this verse "See you on the other side"

I hope, I did not miss anything, I confess, i did it rather quickly... (go thru the lyrics i mean)

- Head Automatica - Graduation Day
    - Danielle McKee - I'll be there
    - Evan Olson - I can't forget
    - I-94 - Rain
    - Over It - Where the Sky begins
    - The Alternate Routes - Aftermath
    - Needtobreathe - Don't Leave just Yet
    - Ryan Cabrera - I will remember you
    - Hamilton 5 - Alive
    - The Calling - Our Lives
    - Spouse - Are you gonna Kiss or Wave Goodbye
    - Vaughan Penn - Where do you go
    - KT Tunstall - Suddenly I see
    - I-94 - Fruit Case
    - Last Winter - Don't Forget to Write
    - Pete Yorn - EZ
    - Keane - Crystal Ball
    - The Weepies - The World Spins Madly On
    - Five For Fighting - World
    - Dashboard Confessional - So Long So Long

Maybe someone else here, who sees that list, knows, which song could at least have similar (if not exact) words to your description...
  3. Minx07 said:

Thank you so much Lollipop for doing that, I really appreciate your help =)
  4. Minx07 said:

I have just watched the Laguna Beach Season 3 Episode 15 online on the link below. The song is played straight after Chase tells Tessa he's leaving to L.A and then the song stops when Rocky goes to Breanna's house.

Making Amends | Video | Laguna Beach: Season 3 Episode 15 | MTV

I quickly wrote the lyrics down:

"Are you gonna fly, when you gonna leave me here"
    "Are you gonna write, when you going to the other side"

Thanks Lollipop for the list of Songs I have a feeling the song is "Are you gonna kiss or wave goodbye" by Spouse because of the use of "Are you gonna" in the lyrics i wrote..now I just have to find the lyrics or somewhere I can listen or download the song to confirm my theory..hehehe

lollipop said:

@Minx07: you have the right feeling!
    Here, this is the song for you to listen: CD Baby: SPOUSE: Are You Gonna Kiss or Wave Goodbye? (click on the little arrow in front of that song's name. It's definitely the same song)

6. Minx07 said:

OMG! Thank you so much again Lollipop That song has been haunting me since the original episode aired on TV..LOL!. Thank you for confirming my theory. Thank you, Thank you

lollipop said:

Minx07, I am happy too, that you have found your song. i really know the feeling, when you look for something, and it spins in your head, and you can't find it...

Have a good day!