Rockin' soul needed

Thread: Rockin' soul needed

Tags: None

Roxy said:

Default Rockin' soul needed

Hi there,

I need the lyrics for Rockin' soul by Middle of the road. Hope, anyone can help. I searched all the web but couldn't find it.
    THX

Roxy

Roxy said:

Does noone have the lyrics for the Middle of the road-song "Rockin' soul' ?

lollipop said:

I personally didn't find them anywhere.

I guess, it has to be done the hard way then. Listen and then write down

Roxy said:

Hi Lollipop,
    thanks for your help. I would try to listen to the lyrics if I could. I just got an old tape-recording of the song. And the main-reason for not doing this is - my English (I am german) is not good enough to find out the words correctly. I just understand every 20th word on that recording. So I hardly will make it.

Thx Roxy

lollipop said:

I had opportunity to have this song right now in good condition, but...jeez, you are right, it is very hard to recognize words. I can't help you either (I thought, when i take a listen , I can write lyrics down myself for you)

Sorry, the only verse i understand from there is Rockin rockin rockin rockin soul, and that's pretty much it

Roxy said:

In spite of I thank you for trying to find out the lyrics for me. I guess, one has to be a Scott to understand the lyrics. Meanwhile I contacted a friend of mine, an american, he wasn't able to pick out the lyrics either. And I 'googled' for hours and hours without any result.
    Once again, I thank you so much for trying to help me.

Roxy

lollipop said:

Ohh, I wish we could of helped you...

I googled too, no lyrics of this song anywhere.

Well, we never know, maybe someone will see this thread, and will have the lyrics for you. Check back here from time to time, ok?

Roxy said:

Thanks again, I'll try to keep my post alive moving it up every now and then, hoping someone who's having the text will discover it and post the text.
    But meanwhile I'll try to help other users of this forum finding needed lyrics.

Greetings from Bremerhaven / Germany

Roxy

Roxy said:

This is just to keep my post alive

Roxy said:

I'm still trying to keep my post up. Does noone have the lyrics for the Middle Of The Road-song 'Rockin' soul' ?
    I searched for it (and I still do) all over the world, but I didn't find it, yet.
    If any one can help, please do.

Roxy
    Last edited by Roxy; 09-12-2007 at 10:26 AM.

Roxy said:

Unhappy

This will be the last time I'll try to keep my post alive.

If anyone's in contact with Sally or one of the male members of the band, please would you like to ask to post the lyrics?
    I searched thousands of sites without any positive result. It almost brings me to the verge of despair.

Roxy (in deep despair)