Hi form Hungary

Thread: Hi form Hungary

Tags: None

mister Xazos said:

Seda, don't speak like that ! You must consider yourself beautiful
    I don't know why everytime I get nervous when people give me answers like this. Btw, If I'm not right, define the beauty.
    Everybody has it own beauty, and I'm sure you such beautiful are your words are kind and nice
    Greatings from the rain.
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

alp_er said:

ah pls seda lets not get into tv series again! cause i have nothing to talk about then!!

bogazici86 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sosollikos View Post
    Seda, don't speak like that ! You must consider yourself beautiful
    I don't know why everytime I get nervous when people give me answers like this. Btw, If I'm not right, define the beauty.
    Everybody has it own beauty, and I'm sure you such beautiful are your words are kind and nice
    Greatings from the rain.
    no, you understood me wrong. I didn't say "I'm not beautiful." I said "I'm not that much beautiful." Of course, everyone has her/his beauty. In my opinion, eveything that the God created is beautiful. Moreover, I'm not such a person that doesn't like herself or her appearance. And the best beauty is the beauty of heart for me Now, we agree, don't we soso?
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

bogazici86 said:

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    ah pls seda lets not get into tv series again! cause i have nothing to talk about then!!
    hihi, ok. But you should know sth about Selena ha? It started again! Ok, I'm immediately closing this matter, pity for the people here. so, tell us what do you think about beauty?
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

alp_er said:

uff selena..... i cant explain how much i hate her!!!!!!

beauty yes.. beuty is a good thing

mister Xazos said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    no, you understood me wrong. I didn't say "I'm not beautiful." I said "I'm not that much beautiful." Of course, everyone has her/his beauty. In my opinion, eveything that the God created is beautiful. Moreover, I'm not such a person that doesn't like herself or her appearance. And the best beauty is the beauty of heart for me Now, we agree, don't we soso?
    Of course I agree.
    Sorry for my misunderstood, I was tired and upset last night.
    Wonderful words Seda, I recognize some of ideas, I share them too.
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

bogazici86 said:

Alp>> Thanks for your rich ideas about beauty, dear
    Soso>> never mind your misunderstanding, it's ok sweetie. nice to see we share the same ideas

alp_er said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    Alp>> Thanks for your rich ideas about beauty, dear
    Soso>> never mind your misunderstanding, it's ok sweetie. nice to see we share the same ideas
    you'Re welcome dear,anytime u want i can share my ideas with u!

bogazici86 said:

hahaha, thanks canım