Song from a Movie

Thread: Song from a Movie

Tags: None
  1. HuanitaakaHuhu said:

Default Song from a Movie

So, i watched this movie from the seventies, "You Light Up My Life" and the main song of the movie is Debby Boone's "You light up my life" song. I know I'm not crazy, but i remeber watching a movie a while ago, a recent movie, that had a song quite similar to Debby Boone's song, but this one was not so boring, and more calm, and if my memory is not so bad, i remember that ir played in the end of the movie. I can't remener if it was the same song with another singer singing it, or if it was a very very similar song.

Please help me, I'm going crazy abou that.

Thanks in advance

F A B Scott said:

The movie You Light Up My Life had the song in the soundtrack but was apparently sung by Kasey Cisyk which was the original. [though not the big hit]
    LeAnn Rimes also released the song in 1997 but I don't think it was used in a soundtrack????

Leann Rimes

Plenty more versions here.

I think it was probably not the same song though - but more likely as you said, a similar song.
    It's a pity you don't remember the name of the movie that you heard it in.

3. HuanitaakaHuhu said:

Yeah...I'm burning my brain off to try to remember in which movie I heard that song, but it's hard. The only things I have in mind is that it was a instrumental song, i think it was just a piano, and it was a drama, real fiction movie.

It's awaful this situation, cuz I know that I will only be happy if i get to the answer of this mistery.

But thanks anyway...I'll keep on trying to remeber it, than I'll post back.