Have wanted to know the name of this song for ten or so years- identification wanted!

Thread: Have wanted to know the name of this song for ten or so years- identification wanted!

Tags: None
  1. AviPuppet said:

Red face Have wanted to know the name of this song for ten or so years- identification wanted!

----- SOLVED! --------
    ----- SOLVED! --------
    ----- SOLVED! --------
    ----- SOLVED! --------

Apologies for how vague this is, but I remember seeing a videoclip around 1995/96. It was in black and white and featured a person rolling under (?) a car, among other things

The song itself featured the lyrics "I don't like the", and kind of had the same 'style' as Beck's 'Loser'.

I know this is ridiculously vague, but any help at all would be very greatly appreciated!

~ A.

----- SOLVED! --------
    ----- SOLVED! --------
    ----- SOLVED! --------
    Last edited by AviPuppet; 09-16-2007 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Solved.

2. killeryellow said:

Oh! I would try

Pepper by The Butthole Surfers

lollipop said:

I'll add video link here too: YouTube Music Videos 80s 90s - Butthole Surfers - Pepper - Noolmusic.com - YouTube MySpace Video , so AviPuppet can check it out

4. AviPuppet said:

THIS IS IT!

Thankyou both SO MUCH. My life is seriously complete now! ;]

lollipop said:

AviPuppet, I'm glad, you have solved this This is avery good song, but I would of never ever guessed this one.

All glory and gratitude goes to killeryellow, who made a very good post. Thank you killeryellow!