Amy Winehouse

Thread: Amy Winehouse

Tags: None

Marcel88 said:

Default Amy Winehouse

Hello,

I just would like know your opinion about Amy.

What do you think about Amy Winehouse and about her songs? About her problems with Drugs and Alcohol.

I'm a fan of her, the Album "Back to Black" is more than awesome.
    And it's a big shame that she have such a corious private life.
    She have a lot of potential and she's pretty young so yeah...

All in all I hope that God will bless her, honestly I don't want to miss her songs in the future and the new ones who are coming out anytime....

M.

lollipop said:

Totally weird, that you brought up this topic
    Because I almost never think of celebrities, and in most cases i don't care what they look like, what they eat, what they do in their homes...
    But...I have been thinking from Amy Winehouse for last 2 days occasionally, because her songs are all over TV and Radio. and I was feeling kind of sad. Sad, because i don't understand the need for drugs and booze, when you are so gifted person... It does not make any sense, to waste yourself like that.

She is a 'bad girl' and that image sells of course. But all I would like to say is: 'Get yourself together, woman. You are in sweet highlight, everyone knows you. Enjoy that; instead of joining rehab clinics...'

Marcel88 said:

Lollipop,

I cudn't write it down better !!! It's exactly that what I'm thinking....

xgunsxgoxbangx said:

Absolutly she has an incredible amount of talent though i don't that she is trying to create a bad girl persona but that she honestly has a lot of problems. Like her father said one day she' s just going to hit rock bottom and say i don't wanna do this anymore.
    ~Le monde est un vampire

JenerationX said:

She's so damn talented .. but her persona is so .. blah at times.
    Her ballerina slippers gross me out .. they're so raggedy

6. bpm1992 said:

i dont care for her, either because none of her song topics speak to me, or maybe its her persona. shes not a bad singer, i just dont care for her.

Lynx said:

Back to black was good.

countingstars said:

I don't give a wood in the hood about her private life, she's got one awesome voice!! and she's got her own style+great songs