parts of lyrics

Thread: parts of lyrics

Tags: None
  1. fear said:

Default parts of lyrics

hi, i recently asked questions here and i really got great helped from all of the members here. i know my topics seem to be dumb or not make sense but i need to ask. i just came to ask, is there like a lyrics site where like you can describe what type of songs you want and looking for? like for an example is it a male or female, what genre romantic, rock, etc sounds, and what similar parts you want in the lyrics. like im not asking for a certain song or im asking to help find a song. just describe what you want in the lyrics? anyone know what i mean? ex: i type "cause i miss you so" and ill get lyrics (only) results similar/exact with words i typed. i tried google but the thing is that it gives lots of results and i was holping if there was like "in lyrics" option in the "advance search." anyone know if there any sites like that? spanish and english lyrics search?

thanks

Spring said:

I'm almost sure that you wont find a site with search that advance
    what you can do here with the Search you see on top of every page is Search by Key Word
    in entire posts or titles only
    then chose Show Results as Posts
    However, with this particular example "cause i miss you so" you wont get too far with the words because most of them are too common i.e. the search would find posts with threads containing the word "miss", like this - click

Steena said:

Findmeatune might also be worth trying, sometimes it gets you the right result but I believe they mostly have mainstream songs in their archive
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

4. fear said:

thanks for the help. it really helped me. thanks. as for the second post, it did find a few songs similar to what i was looking for. thanks.