Mansour - Ghararemun Yadet Nareh

Thread: Mansour - Ghararemun Yadet Nareh

Tags: None

Ecoliqua said:

Default Mansour - Ghararemun Yadet Nareh

Hola, holita

Vandita, azizan, parendehye man, could you please tell me what does the following words mean:

Nemishe:
    Nilufar:
    Yadet naret:
    Topoly:
    Divoone:

Also, could you please translate the song "ghararemoon" by Mansour.

Khoda hafez (now i know ;-) Thanks!

Laurahu

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Hola, holita

Vandita, azizan, parendehye man, could you please tell me what does the following words mean:

Nemishe:
    Nilufar:
    Yadet naret:
    Topoly:
    Divoone:

Also, could you please translate the song "ghararemoon" by Mansour.

Khoda hafez (now i know ;-) Thanks!

Laurahu
    Laura, azize delam, merci for "parandehye man" really really beautiful, thank you azizam :X :X :X

Nemishe: it comes with another word, like "bavaret nemishe = you don't believe"
    but actually it's a negative word, when we say, "mishe : it's ok, It's possible" "nemishe : it's not ok, It's impossible"

Nilufar: a name for girls/F name in Iran which really means "nenuphar/water lily"

Yadet naret: don't forget

Topoly: fat! but not a bad fat, some one who is a little fat, beautiful fat, I don't know if you got it...

Divoone: crazy

Vandahu
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez
  3. nadieh said:

haha so funny! i LOVE the word "topoly"..

you know, babies usually have little fat on their cheeks, for example.. just cute fat! and when i was a baby, i also had that kind of fat.. "baby fat"

in my room i have a picture of me as a baby, and really every time my boyfriend sees that picture, he says, AAAAAAH TOPOLY

Ecoliqua said:

Thank you Vanda!

You now, I thouth about nenuphar when I hear Nilufar...
    Could Topoly be choppy?... :-) but I perfectly understood. Actually you can say fatty in y love way... people use it a lot in spain...

Ahhh, now I undertsand when Mansour says "yadet naret dooset daram"... :-) is funny, because I use to sing those things by heart, not understanding.

Vandi, I cannot say many words in your language, but I like the word parandeh...

Another question with khoda jafez... Now I know it means goodbye, but what does exaclty means? go with God? what is khoda? what is Hafez?...

Gracias,

Laura

PS: So Nadieh, does your boyfriend talk to you frequently in Farsi?... I am sorry I have not any Iranian influence around :-(
  5. nadieh said:

well, he is born in tehran but speaks dutch very wel.. so, we normally communicatie in dutch.. unfortunately i cannot speak farsi! it is just that i know some words.. like topoly but i really want to learn speaking farsi..!

what does parandeh means?

LOVE

nadieh
  6. Eussuf said:

Yeah Benyamin is the man. I think parandeh means bird. So sorry for the mix up. I think there must have been someone else who speaks kutchie. Anyway, I hope everyone is well.

Yusuf
  7. mehdi said:

Hi everybody or in farsi salam be hame

( dear unseen friend from around the world : ecoliqua , vanda ,nadieh,eliiin27,eussuf ,shirin, and ....( they will excuse me if i do not type their name.)

Yesterday I was going to search for "staring at your window" lyrics by bonjovi and suddenly I found this topic.
    first i do not think that I could find something like this but after read some page of topic I found it great.
    I see people around the world , iran , iraq, tajikestan , usa , germany , turkey , in this topic .
    Yes , it is internet that help us to find the others to work or to fun or both.
    Because I myself sometime for fun translate from English to Persian(farsi)(one of my works is published) , I follow the topic and see "vanda" is very good translator .i could see vanda by herself work for her mother tongue very hard.
    Well after that , I register to site and come here to thank from vanda and ecoliqua and of course the others .
    I will thank ecoliqua for start this topic and for her hard try to learn another language , I think it is the second language that she try to learn except his mother tongue(Arabic and now farsi).her try is appreciable.

And I will thank vanda for her work to translate and for try to introduce the Iranian culture to the others. i by my self call her " the Iranian cultural embassador in internet" ." dear vandal you are great and your work too. If your age is realy that what you type in your profile , you are young and of course great and expert , thank u again and " and on Q : what is your tahsilat ?

I can not translate lyrics from farsi to English but if I will be glade if I can help you all guys in topic.

For gift you can check below link, in this link you can find so many full album from Iranian singer (old or new)
    تازه های موزیک و فیلترشکن MaRsHaLMuSiC

have nice time

well now yek kam fozoli in vanda work : dear ecoliqua you ask what is the meaning of 'khoda hafez'? in farsi 'khoda' means god and ' hafez' means protector . hafez is the word that it come from the word ' hefz' that it mean ' protect'. Finally ' khoda hafez' means 'god protect you'. With excuse from vanda for FOZOLI in her work.

She will explain for you the meaning on FOZOLI.

Khoda hafez hame and I hope you will forgive me if I have mistake in above text.

Rasti I see somebody was sad that she could not find Persian boyfriend. Because I am similar to robin hood I can accept this responsiblility.

Again goodbye and have a hot summer.
  8. Eussuf said:

Quote Originally Posted by mehdi View Post

( dear unseen friend from around the world : ecoliqua , vanda ,nadieh,eliiin27,eussuf ,shirin, and ....( they will excuse me if i do not type their name.)

Yesterday I was going to search for "staring at your window" lyrics by bonjovi and suddenly I found this topic.
    first i do not think that I could find something like this but after read some page of topic I found it great.
    I see people around the world , iran , iraq, tajikestan , usa , germany , turkey , in this topic .
    Because I myself sometime for fun translate from English to Persian(farsi)(one of my works is published) , I follow the topic and see "vanda" is very good translator .i could see vanda by herself work for her mother tongue very hard.
    Well after that , I register to site and come here to thank from vanda and ecoliqua and of course the others .
    I will thank ecoliqua for start this topic and for her hard try to learn another language , I think it is the second language that she try to learn except his mother tongue(Arabic and now farsi).her try is appreciable.

And I will thank vanda for her work to translate and for try to introduce the Iranian culture to the others. i by my self call her " the Iranian cultural embassador in internet" ." dear vandal you are great and your work too. If your age is realy that what you type in your profile , you are young and of course great and expert , thank u again and " and on Q : what is your tahsilat ?

I can not translate lyrics from farsi to English but if I will be glade if I can help you all guys in topic.

For gift you can check below link, in this link you can find so many full album from Iranian singer (old or new)

have nice time

well now yek kam fozoli in vanda work : dear ecoliqua you ask what is the meaning of 'khoda hafez'? in farsi 'khoda' means god and ' hafez' means protector . hafez is the word that it come from the word ' hefz' that it mean ' protect'. Finally ' khoda hafez' means 'god protect you'. With excuse from vanda for FOZOLI in her work.

Khoda hafez hame and I hope you will forgive me if I have mistake in above text.

Rasti I see somebody was sad that she could not find Persian boyfriend. Because I am similar to robin hood I can accept this responsiblility.

Kheili motashakkeram. I am honored to be mentioned along with the rest as one of your friends. This internet is an amazing thing no? Fozol means nosey right? I love this word. It is one of my favorite words in your language. My other favorite is zarang. It's a word that Persian kids use here. I think it means street smart.

Anyway, quick question for our Persian speakers. From the Benyamin song I've gathered that aiyneh means mirror but what of agbine. re the two interchangeable?

Oh and another thing. Do people in Iran prefer the term Persian or Farsi with regard to their language. I've heard arguments from both sides but I'm still not sure which is preferred.

Khoda Hafez

Yusuf

Ecoliqua said:

Hallo Mehdi, thank you too for taking the time to write such nice words to this forum and to all the people who participate here. Actually, arabic is not my second language :-)... Spanish is my mother tonge and I can also speak Portugese and English fluently. I have being living in Germany for two years, so I can more or less speak German too. Regarding Arabic and Farsi, well, maybe I understan more than 99.9% than the spanish people, but i deffinitively cannot say much... But i will!. I also can understand Italian and french only a biit. It is funny, French is one of those languages I dont like. I consider languages as a drug It gives me a gerat feeling of pleasure to be able to memorize and after use different words. Is also curiosity... curiosity to know other realities than mine. Actually, I think that by learning farsi I am doing more than learning a language. I am trying to understand the world I am living in. When you know other people costumes, you can understand them better and also learn about yourself.

And I will thank vanda for her work to translate and for try to introduce the Iranian culture to the others. i by my self call her " the Iranian cultural embassador in internet" .
    I deeply agree with you. I always thought this. At least, we are learning something, but Vanda is freely investing her time in helping us. Well, of course she is also getting things in return (like improving her english :-) and opening her and other peoples minds and meeting nice people :-), but I confess I am really, really, really thankful to all iraninas who participate in this forum for letting me know about your culture. I honestly think it is unfair what history brought to you... As many others, such an amazing civilization and the present is not as good as it should be. But it also amaze me how you survive, how are you able to keep your traditions, vlues, and joy despite of the problems you face. I found Iranian thinking a good way of thinking... as I said, despite of appearances. But the media (and the people in general, for ignorance mainly) insist in stressing only the bad parts of it. What I find sad and frustrating, is that people usually stop on the surface of things, hence do not easily see what I see. So we have to open their eyes. I believe that your culture has lots of nice things that everybody should have.

why cant you help with translations?... your english is good!. Anyhow, you could help by explaining things (like the Khoda hafez thing". Thank you, btw :-)
    But... just one more wuestion: dont you call Allah to Khoda?... or *god=khoda* and *God-with capitol letters=Allah*?

Khoda hafez hame and I hope you will forgive me if I have mistake in above text..
    Hey Mehdi, you dont have to excuse yourself for anything. You have all the rights to write whatever you want. (Btw guys, and i have never said that to you, but what I really like about this forum is that people respect each other. Maybe we do not agree all the time with other requests or opinions, but we respect them. And I really think this is the way to succeed, the way to progress). So Mehdi, I would like yo want to stay here with us and participate when you wish.

I am lost... Are you talking about me because of what I wrote to Nadieh?... :-)

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by nadieh View Post
    haha so funny! i LOVE the word "topoly"..

you know, babies usually have little fat on their cheeks, for example.. just cute fat! and when i was a baby, i also had that kind of fat.. "baby fat"

in my room i have a picture of me as a baby, and really every time my boyfriend sees that picture, he says, AAAAAAH TOPOLY
    AHHH Topoly
    really cute word

- Hafez

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Eussuf View Post
    Kheili motashakkeram. I am honored to be mentioned along with the rest as one of your friends. This internet is an amazing thing no? Fozol means nosey right? I love this word. It is one of my favorite words in your language. My other favorite is zarang. It's a word that Persian kids use here. I think it means street smart.

Anyway, quick question for our Persian speakers. From the Benyamin song I've gathered that aiyneh means mirror but what of agbine. re the two interchangeable?

Oh and another thing. Do people in Iran prefer the term Persian or Farsi with regard to their language. I've heard arguments from both sides but I'm still not sure which is preferred.

Khoda Hafez

Yusuf
    yes, both of Abgine & ayene/ayne mean "mirror" but abgine is an ancient word and "ayene/ayne" is more common

about Farsi or Parsi or Persian. It's not really important(at least for me) ofcourse arab people and most of iranians say and write "farsi" but It originally is Parsi/Persian

- Hafez

Vanda said:

have nice time

Hi mehdi jan...
    nice to see you here.
    rastesh man september4 hastam not september 3 but 1987 is true. in persian 12shahrivar 1366
    emsal ham konkor dadam baraye bare dovom, diplome tajrobi daram
    tnx for your nice words, you made me blush indeed
    hope to see you around

- Hafez

Vanda said:

Oh Laura, azize delam, It seems I missed your post

"khoda" means "God" in persian, but "Allah" is the name of God in Islam.
    اله means God in arabic + ال = Allah الله

____

who likes this song by Googoosh?

YouTube - Iranian clip

ba to man baharam, be to shoore zaram, vaghti hasti khoobam, vaghti nisti bi to ye ghabe shekaste ro divaram...

this video is for more than 30 years ago in Iran...

______

now I'm not at home but wbb soooon

- Hafez
  14. mehdi said:

.Hi friends. Specially Eussuf ,Ecoliqua and vanda

How are u ? (in farsi : chetorin ?) what do you do ?(in farsi : chi kar mi konid?)

Well I should say special hello to Mrs. Jaw breaker , dear Ecoliqua . I from one of your message think that you learn two language and after your answer I see that you are a linguist. You are excellent how much time did you spend to learn all of that languages ? anyway in learning languages you are indefatigables. English , german , portugess , Italian , French , Arabic , farsi + your mother tongue.. BABA TO DIGEH KI HASTI ? ( it is a farsi slang and expression that mean oh who you are? " with surprise and admiration about abilities). You said that you consider languages like drug , because I like you I advise you be careful about overdose.

I should say another time thank you dear Ecoliqua about your bright view about iran and Iranian people. Because you do not affect from things that media always says about us . I am fully agree with all your opinions and try to tell you a story about people like that you describe them. " one man in his pray to god said : oh god please turn all the people to elephant. Another man near him hear his pray and ask him : why you ask the god such thing? First man answer : because most of the people always see around the world just till their nose and if they turn to elephant because of elephant 's big nose they can see world better." I hope I could transfer my opinion to you.
    that story refer to your words that " people always stop on surface of things" and to them we sould say " never judge the book by its cover"

About your Q: yes you are right god = khoda and and both of them are equal to Allah. Allah is Arabic word and is the main name for god in holy Quran. Because Arabic and farsi very similar to each other , thus so many words are common between two languages. As you know Arabic has 28 alphabet , alphabet in farsi are the alphabet in Arabic plus 4 extra alphabet . well alphabet in farsi are 32 . the 4 extra alphabet are : p like paris , j like japan , ch like chair and g like glade.

And finally about your last Q : my answer is yes .

rasti you said that you know germany , well i suggest that try to see and hear the song" ohne dich" by rammstein. you can find it (clip) in youtube. hope you enjoy.
    -------------
    And now dear vanda . I see that you are realy too young and too good. I hope that you pass the Konkor and go the every University that you want. BABA khegalati .

Mibinam ke germez shodi!!!!!!!!!!!

narahat nisti ke in your topic i do Fozoli?

Well I should go to sleep because if I sleep late , tomorrow my teacher will punish me.

I hope that none of my dear friends do not worry about my writens. I am always joking with my friend.

Well good night and have time.

Ecoliqua said:

Well I should say special hello to Mrs. Jaw breaker , dear Ecoliqua . I from one of your message think that you learn two language and after your answer I see that you are a linguist
    no, I am not. I am just extremely curious :-)

You are excellent how much time did you spend to learn all of that languages ? anyway in learning languages you are indefatigables. English , german , portugess , Italian , French , Arabic , farsi + your mother tongue…..
    hey, hey! I cannot speak either French, nor Arabic or Farsi. French and Italian are quite similar to Spanish, so I can more or less understand, but I told you I don’t like very much french. Arabic and Farsi… well I definitivelly cannot undertand, you saw how basic my questions are. Actually, the only full sentence I can make in Farsi is “man emshab mimiram”, and I don’t think is a very useful one :-)

BABA TO DIGEH KI HASTI ? ( it is a farsi slang and expression that mean oh who you are? " with surprise and admiration about abilities). You said that you consider languages like drug , because I like you I advise you be careful about overdose….
    Don’t worry about me, is just curiosity. I like to know how other people communicate. How men could developed so many different ways to name things. On the other hand, the way of thinking of the people is partially conditionated by their language. You are usually more conscient of those things for which you have a word to express it (her ethe typical example os Squimos, who have 20 different words to describe snow. I just have one, so my thinking about snow is rather basic and superficial. I believe that you Iranians have a lot of words related with love, and all the feeling around love which make you live those feeling with more intensity).

I should say another time thank you dear Ecoliqua about your bright view about iran and Iranian people. Because you do not affect from things that media always says about us
    You don’t have to thank me, it is my pleasure and my duty.

What means “rasti”? finally?... and Baba? You wrote it two times! (in Spanish “baba” is what comes out from babies mouth! Well, also from adults, but we try not to do it ;-)
  16. Eussuf said:

.Hi friends. Specially Eussuf ,Ecoliqua and vanda

How are u ? (in farsi : chetorin ?) what do you do ?(in farsi : chi kar mi konid?)

Well I should say special hello to Mrs. Jaw breaker , dear Ecoliqua . I from one of your message think that you learn two language and after your answer I see that you are a linguist. You are excellent how much time did you spend to learn all of that languages ? anyway in learning languages you are indefatigables. English , german , portugess , Italian , French , Arabic , farsi + your mother tongue.. BABA TO DIGEH KI HASTI ? ( it is a farsi slang and expression that mean oh who you are? " with surprise and admiration about abilities). You said that you consider languages like drug , because I like you I advise you be careful about overdose.

I should say another time thank you dear Ecoliqua about your bright view about iran and Iranian people. Because you do not affect from things that media always says about us . I am fully agree with all your opinions and try to tell you a story about people like that you describe them. " one man in his pray to god said : oh god please turn all the people to elephant. Another man near him hear his pray and ask him : why you ask the god such thing? First man answer : because most of the people always see around the world just till their nose and if they turn to elephant because of elephant 's big nose they can see world better." I hope I could transfer my opinion to you.
    that story refer to your words that " people always stop on surface of things" and to them we sould say " never judge the book by its cover"

About your Q: yes you are right god = khoda and and both of them are equal to Allah. Allah is Arabic word and is the main name for god in holy Quran. Because Arabic and farsi very similar to each other , thus so many words are common between two languages. As you know Arabic has 28 alphabet , alphabet in farsi are the alphabet in Arabic plus 4 extra alphabet . well alphabet in farsi are 32 . the 4 extra alphabet are : p like paris , j like japan , ch like chair and g like glade.

And finally about your last Q : my answer is yes .

rasti you said that you know germany , well i suggest that try to see and hear the song" ohne dich" by rammstein. you can find it (clip) in youtube. hope you enjoy.
    -------------
    And now dear vanda . I see that you are realy too young and too good. I hope that you pass the Konkor and go the every University that you want. BABA khegalati .

Mibinam ke germez shodi!!!!!!!!!!!

narahat nisti ke in your topic i do Fozoli?

Well I should go to sleep because if I sleep late , tomorrow my teacher will punish me.

I hope that none of my dear friends do not worry about my writens. I am always joking with my friend.

Well good night and have time.
    Salaam Medhi-

I hope you're well my friend. I think you are so right about people judging books by covers and things of that ilk. I think we would all do well to remember that.

Anyway, I found a video on youtube that I thought was cute and somehow appropriate.

YouTube - Aref (with English subtitles)

Yusuf

Vanda said:

Default Mansour - Ghararemun Yadet Nareh

yadet nare dooset daram --- don't forget that I love you (and...)
    kheyli delam tange barat --- and I've missed you so much
    dar o nadaram o begir --- take whatever I have
    male khodet, male cheshat --- for youself, for your eyes

khorshid o bardar o biar --- take the sun and bring(it to me)
    aftabi sho bekhateram --- shine because of me
    ghararemoon yadet nare --- don't forget our date
    deer nakoni, montazeram --- don't be late, I'm waithing

ghararemoon yadet nare --- don't forget our date
    dooset daram yadet nare --- I love you, don't forget

ghararemoon sa'ate eshgh --- our date, ate the hour of love
    kenare delshoore zadan, kenare delvapasi o --- beside anxiety and*...
    tarse ye vaght nayoomadan --- fearing about uncoming**

ashegham o aheghe to ---- I'm in love, in love with you
    az hame divoone taram --- I'm crazy more than everyone

ghararemoon kenare gol --- our date/rendezvous beside the flower
    ke sar bezire atre toost --- which is ashamed of your smell***
    to chi chine damani ke --- (our date/rendezvous) in the pleat of that lap
    hezar ta boghz o mishe shost --- where (we can) wash/clean 1000 spites

* "delashoore" and "delvapasi" have same meaning = anxiety
    ** I know "uncoming" is not a suitable word but I didn't find any word for "nayamadan"
    amadan means "coming" and nayamadan is opposit of that
    *** she is ashemd of your smell cuz your smell is much better than her's

Download: http://www.mbc21.memebot.com/07_Ghar...Baran.Com).MP3

Mansoor (Full Albums) : MusicBaran.Com.:. - تمام آلبوم هاي منصور

Persian:

یادت نره دوست دارم
    خیلی دلم تنگه برات

دار و ندارم رو بگیر
    مال خودت ، مال چشات

خورشید و بردار و بیا
    آفتابی شو به خاطرم

قرارمون یادت نره
    دیر نكنی ، منتظرم

قرارمون یادت نره
    دوستت دارم یادت نره

قرارمون یادت نره
    دوست دارم یادت نره

قرارمون ساعت عشق
    كنارِ دلشوره زدن

كنار دلواپسی و
    ترس یه وقت نیومدن

عاشقم و عاشقِ تو
    از همه دیوونه ترم

قرارمون یادت نره
    دیر نكنی منتظرم

قرارمون یادت نره
    دوستت دارم یادت نره

قرارمون كنارِ گل
    كه سر به زیرِ عطر توست

تو چین چینِ دامنی كه
    هزار تا بغض رو میشه شست

- Hafez
  18. mehdi said:

hi dear freind

dear ecoliqua , before i answer your Q about age , i will say you something from strange song by guns'n roses " old at heart but i am only 28".

well after that , i am 32 and i do not answer any Q without my lawyer.

you asked about two words . first "RASTI" : it means like 'by the way' in english. and "BABA" , the main meaning of this word is father but sometimes
    in conversation people use it like "hey you".

goodbye.

Ecoliqua said:

hola amigos (hallo friends),

Vanda, thanks for Gharareemon.

Yussuf, I am 33 and I ended up into Farsi basically because of curiosity.

Mehdi, thank you for the answers and the explanations. I was reading a bit about your town. I think that Vanda have sent to us once a picture of this famous tomb that makes your town so visited.

Saludos a todos (greetings to all),

Laura
  20. Eussuf said:

Thanks for the help Mehdi. Hey there Goli. What's your story where are you from?