Britney Spears

Thread: Britney Spears

Tags: None
  1. Irvine said:

Default Britney Spears

what do you think about her? i used to be huge fan of her before, and she is coming back now. while i was like 10 i really liked her, but then started to listen rap, hip hop and some rock and totally dropped her music. i always had interest in her and followed her career. now shes got new single Gimme More which i really like and listen to her song after really long time. any fans/haters here? im just interested how people feel about her right now? sorry or glad that she went through all that?

lollipop said:

Sorry to say, but in my opinion: in the Pop music world she is now a loser. When she did her big entrance on MTV rewards, she should of at least try to look, like she actually cares, what she is doing on stage...
    With that performance she did really bad for herself
    i am talking about this: YouTube - Britney Spears - Gimme More VMA 2007 LIVE

She WAS a top entertainer before; there is no doubt in that. Look at her any shows, or videos, or live performances... Tons of people was in the line to get to her concerts.

It seems, like she cant get on the straight line anymore. She is confused, she does not know, what she wants from her life. All her hair cuttings, and tattoos, and her scandals in private life... She needs to straighten up herself, before 'coming back'.

angeliki_sr said:

Yep,lollipop,I think that this was the worst moment for her comeback...

smelly cat said:

wow... i was never crazy about her (even tho i own 2 of her DVD's )), but i must say that that performance was aweful! she looks so lost on stage! too bad she let herself hit rock bottom. a real shame. she'll never take over madonna's place if she doesn't do something pronto!

Tahira said:

I think her life is a tragedy. When she was a little child her mother brought her to photo shootings and beauty contests, and told her what to do. Later on she had a music management, and they told her what to do. SHe was always told by anybody what to do, what to sing, what to wear and how to act and everybody was mostly interested in the money she earned - because they all got a piece of the "cake".

I think she never could be herself; and now she has no own personality and no own will because she didn´t ever learn.

She really needs help, but I think the people who pretend that they gonna help her, are again mostly interested in her money.

These are my thoughts about her and her carrier.

Tahira

6. Irvine said:

^^

that is so true, and an amazing observation. i also feel that shes kinda lost at the moment

ive just got her new single on the itunes, its called gimme more and its pure dance anthem! and another proof that shes still got it is that within 2 days of being on itunes shes got to #3 which i never thought shell hit again.
    Last edited by Irvine; 09-27-2007 at 02:08 AM.

JenerationX said:

She's letting her personal life get in the way of her professional career as an artist .. so that's super unappealing to me

8. Irvine said:

gimme more is now #2 now on itunes, she even pushed stronger (kanye west) from that position which he held for weeks. song is really good, im listening her song after long time! you should check it out:

http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite...26s%253D143441