Help....going crazy

Thread: Help....going crazy

Tags: None
  1. padrefan19 said:

Unhappy Help....going crazy

OK, going crazy trying to figure out a song. It starts with "Your girl....she's xxxxxxx" or something like that. I think it is fairly recent and is about her shakin' it with some guy not her boyfriend on the dance floor. I heard it on a commercial the other night and I can't even remember what the commercial was. I know I have heard the song ebfore but can't even get past the first words. It has a heavy dance beat to it, but I cant remember if the whole song does or just the beginning. PLEASE HELP, going crazy and I don't thin I even like the song.

lollipop said:

Sorry to barge in like this, but i actually think, we are looking for same song, and i have additional information

The song starts with man singing, and I can't remember any lyrics either, but there is also a girl singing in the middle of that song, and this i remember...
    There is a girl saying something like this:
    "What kind of girl do you think I am? I only shake my booty in front of my man" (the lyrics may not be exact!) She not even sings it, she more like says those lyrics) and then she also says something of this sort (again, not exact lyrics): "my mama gave me [something]"

3. padrefan19 said:

barge in all you want, I just want to figure it out. What you are saying is ringing a bell but still no help. ALthough your last line you aren't thinking of the will.i.am. song "I got it from my mama" are you. Cuz I dont think thats what I am thinking of.

lollipop said:

No no, no will.I.Am

I keep looking, maybe I'll figure this out tomorrow, i might just remember more details, or maybe even hear it from my radio station again. This song is more like not a mainstream song actually, so no, nothing to do with Will.I.Am

5. padrefan19 said:

my head is going to explode........hopefully we are talking about the same song. I almost want to say it was on a WB (CW) commercial, like America's top model or something. "Your girl," then like a heavy baseline, techno guitar like sound, " she's xxxxxxxx"......................................... ..................boom (sound of my head exploding)

lollipop said:

I really thought, we was looking for the same song, but no i must say, we are not. I heard mine today from radio, and it sounded very different from what you described. Those songs are definitely not the same.

I'm sorry for making from your thread such a mess now, but I honestly thought yesterday, we was after same song....

But let's go to your song now.
    I know one with heavy guitar and saying something like "Your girl, she loves it", but only in chorus... It's older song by Nerd - She wants to Move, and this has been actually used in some commercials. But it's just a stab in the dark: YouTube - nerd-she wants to move

7. padrefan19 said:

Thats it, you rock....I will now be able to sleep at night. What was the song you were thinking of?

lollipop said:

Oo so it was the Nerd song?? Sometimes wild guesses are the best guesses.
    I'm very glad, you found your song! I like Pharrell

Thank you for taking interest for my song, but my case is hopeless (so far); non of the lyrics are anywhere in www, and I wrote a letter to Radio Station, and I'm waiting for answer (i hope, they know, what their playlist is, as they took couple of weeks ago their live playlist down from net, and their website is one of the most quiet sites, I've ever seen :P ).

Eh, some day all songs are discovered, so sooner or later i will find it out anyway.

padrefan19, Have a great time, and see you around!