The Hills last episode (309) - Vegas - Please help!

Thread: The Hills last episode (309) - Vegas - Please help!

Tags: None
  1. RisaB said:

Angry The Hills last episode (309) - Vegas - Please help!

I can NOT find ANYWHERE the 2 songs at were in the last season of The Hills when they were in Vegas. They are in the club, and it's when Lauren and Brody kiss. There are 2 songs that play back to back:

1st song, it's a girl that sings it:

"step into the moment,
    it's time to celebrate.
    before you go
    out on the floor...
    the night is young,
    so have fun,
    get on the floor,
    it's time to celebrate"

2nd song, its a slow rap song with a guy and a girl:

"guy: who you leavin' with
    girl: I'm leavin with you boy"

I have been on EVERY website to find these 2 songs and they are not listed on the episode's playlist. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks!!!

2. rrmmoo said:

OMG ive been going insane lookign for that first song too...SOMONE hellpp!

3. kristina18 said:

Here's a list of all the songs from the "vegas" episode of the hills.

Sara Bareilles, "Vegas"
    KT Tunstall, "Hold On"
    Uncle Kracker, "Vegas Baby"
    Cartel, "Burn This City"
    Jesse Malin, "Dont Let em Take You Down"
    Fall Out Boy, "Thanks for the Memories"
    Foo Fighters, "The Pretender"
    The Skeptics, "She Was Hot"
    Kat Deluna (feat. Elephant Man), "Whine Up"
    Britney Spears, "Gimme More"
    Nelly Furtado, "Do It"
    Letters Lost, "Wish"
    Taxi Doll, "Sweetest Thing"
    HelenaMaria, "Let Me Breathe"
    David Condos, "Permanent (Smoking City)"
    Kelly Clarkson, "Be Still"

4. Jinay7 said:

Kristina 18, and out of the list above, which song is the one for the 2nd song RisaB is looking for??
    I would like to know too!! please help us out!!! Please!

5. JuicyJule said:

Default ugh

none of the songs on that list are the ones we are looking for. we were thinking it may be because they were in the club and there was a dj, which we found out was DJ Riz, so I messaged him on myspace but he said those weren't the songs they were playing and that it was from the actual show. so I'm kind of confused why they wouldn't be listed or ANYWHERE on google, perhaps they are unreleased and they don't want anyone to know about them thats my best guess and I've been looking for weeks = (

6. RisaB said:

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJule View Post
    none of the songs on that list are the ones we are looking for. we were thinking it may be because they were in the club and there was a dj, which we found out was DJ Riz, so I messaged him on myspace but he said those weren't the songs they were playing and that it was from the actual show. so I'm kind of confused why they wouldn't be listed or ANYWHERE on google, perhaps they are unreleased and they don't want anyone to know about them thats my best guess and I've been looking for weeks = (

I have also looked everywhere, google, myspace, and about a MILLION other websites and those 2 songs aren't listed ANYWHERE!!! I am pretty sure that DJ Riz was djing that night, like JuicyJule said but, I also saw somewhere that DJ AM might have also been djing. I looked for his music and googled his name, but I didn't get anywhere with that either. Alot of people are looking for these songs and nobody has found them yet....I'm with JuicyJule on this one, I don't think they are releasing the rights to the songs yet, it's the only thing I can think of. If anybody finds the songs, PLEASE let us know!!!!!!!!! I've been at his for weeks!!!!!!!!!

7. llferguson21 said:

I NEED NEED NEED to know who sings the song on The Hills episode 309...... the song is right after Audrina and the girls have an argument about Justin Bobby and Lauren walks out. The lyrics are "I don't wanna have another reason why I feel that I must try to hide a reason you instead of what I feel inside I'm not confused I'm misused in my life." (I think that's the lyrics anyhow.) I hope hope hope someone knows. thanks

8. wannabfahsho said:

Angry I need to know

That song in the club sounds so 80's pop disco. I've been checking all my old 12"s and I am PO'd!! I need to know what the name of that song is when they are in the club and Brody is jamming behind Lauren to it! UGH!!!!!

9. nycfad said:

Quote Originally Posted by llferguson21 View Post
    I NEED NEED NEED to know who sings the song on The Hills episode 309...... the song is right after Audrina and the girls have an argument about Justin Bobby and Lauren walks out. The lyrics are "I don't wanna have another reason why I feel that I must try to hide a reason you instead of what I feel inside I'm not confused I'm misused in my life." (I think that's the lyrics anyhow.) I hope hope hope someone knows. thanks
    Hello everybody, Please llferguson 21 im like you can you please tell me the name of this song if you have it i cant found it thanxxxx

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by llferguson21 View Post
    and @nycfad too .

This is: HelenaMaria - Let Me Breathe

On their myspace you can listen to this whole song: MySpace.com - HelenaMaria - New Jersey, New Jersey - Indie / Rock / Pop - www.myspace.com/helenamaria

Enjoy!

11. procwaad said:

OK - does anyone know which song (not sure if it is on this song list) was playing in the scene when the plane was taking off to Vegas, right after they all got to the airport and boarded? It was a rap-type song, I think, something like "hit the strip"? It is KILLING me - can't find it anywhere!!

12. iri717 said:

Quote Originally Posted by RisaB View Post
    I can NOT find ANYWHERE the 2 songs at were in the last season of The Hills when they were in Vegas. They are in the club, and it's when Lauren and Brody kiss. There are 2 songs that play back to back:

"step into the moment,
    it's time to celebrate.
    before you go
    out on the floor...
    the night is young,
    so have fun,
    get on the floor,
    it's time to celebrate"

I have been on EVERY website to find these 2 songs and they are not listed on the episode's playlist. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks!!!
    its niki caletta celebrate...can u tell the name of the song is played after celebrate?

13. iri717 said:

"step into the moment,
    it's time to celebrate.
    before you go
    out on the floor...
    the night is young,
    so have fun,
    get on the floor,
    it's time to celebrate"

NIKI SALETTA CELEBRATE you can listen at: http://www.musicforte.com/member/nikisaletta
    & i need the name of song when frnaky says in this episode happy b day brody its like i'm leavin with you boy i'm leavin with you what we gonna do what we gonna do just me and you...
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!! i've been looking for this song for ages

14. RisaB said:

Quote Originally Posted by iri717 View Post
    NIKI SALETTA CELEBRATE you can listen at: http://www.musicforte.com/member/nikisaletta
    & i need the name of song when frnaky says in this episode happy b day brody its like i'm leavin with you boy i'm leavin with you what we gonna do what we gonna do just me and you...
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!! i've been looking for this song for ages
    Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you guys sooooo much for help with that song!!! I gave up looking after I searched for over a month day AND night!!!! I still haven't found the other song though, but I will be on the hunt for it.....let me know if you guys find it though!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

15. HillsFan08 said:

FYI the song is called "Your Vegas" by Your Vegas. You can get the entire CD from the group at Amazon.com and pre-view the song or you can download it at your myspace account using projectplaylist.com. Totally up to you. Just thought I would help a bit.

16. carynmoss said:

Default NIKI SALETTA "CELEBRATE" actress too deena on 7th heaven, 5 seasons

search her on myspace, facebook, & twitter

"step into the moment,
    it's time to celebrate.
    before you go
    out on the floor...
    the night is young,
    so have fun,
    get on the floor,
    it's time to celebrate"

17. x0kaz0x said:

Default Mr.Right Now The Hills

doesn anyone know the song from the Mr.Right now episode when kirsten excuses herself to go make a phone call " say we belong so we are not the only one all alone in love"???????????ANyone its killing m

18. Süley said:

Cool Found It !!!

"step into the moment,
    it's time to celebrate.
    before you go
    out on the floor...
    the night is young,
    so have fun,
    get on the floor,
    it's time to celebrate"

The Name of the 2nd song is "Who You Leavin' Wit" from "St. John".
    You can find it on itunes or Napster http://music.napster.com/st-john-music/album/'til-the-sun-comes-up-%5Balbum%5D/14261125
    sorry for my english, I come from Turkey