Does anyone know these songs?????

Thread: Does anyone know these songs?????

Tags: None
  1. stephanolbina1 said:

Default Does anyone know these songs?????

Hello everyone,

I have 4 questions about 4 different songs that are listed below. I need to know the title and the singer of the songs. If any of the songs sound familiar, please post your reply. Here goes:

1st song: Is a ballad and it's sung by a man. It goes something like:
    "tell me why your sweet wine.... through my heart" and it ends with the words:
    "drink of..."(I couldn't make out the rest of it)

2nd song: Is a house/trance. It's sung by a man and I don't remember there being a lot of lyrics in it, only these words: "I could kiss the moon".

3rd song: is a house. I think it's called "You got me burnin' up". The Cevin Fisher version is not the one I'm referring to here. Are there any other songs with: "You got me burnin' up"?

4th song: is a house in the vein of 90s groups such as: Bizarre Inc, Technotronic, Captain Hollywood, C&C Music Factory, Black Box, Inner City, etc.
    I remember the rythym of the song and I definitely heard these two words:
    "Watch Out". I think these 2 words are said by the DJ of the song. What songs in this genre have these 2 words in them when they came out in the 90s?

Thank you.

lollipop said:

No1: William Topley - Drink Called Love song preview: YouTube - Drink Called Love (click on description too, then you also get the lyrics )

No 3: maybe is Funky Green Dogs ? check here samples: Amazon.com: You Got Me Burning Up: Music: Funky Green Dogs

3. stephanolbina1 said:

Default Additional info for song No 4

I have listened to a song that came out in the 90s and I still have the beat of it in my head. The last time I heard it was way back in 1995.
    The song has the same style as the famous bands in the 90s such as: Captain Hollywood, Bizarre Inc, C&C Music Factory, Black Box, Technotronic, Inner City, Corona, 2 Unlimited, etc.

I also remember two words that are said by the DJ of this song: "watch out"
    The beat of the song goes something like this:

dum dum
    da dum
    da dum dum
    da dum dum
    da dum dum da dum
    da dum dum
    da dum de dum de dum
    dum dum
    da dum "Watch Out!"(said by a DJ)

"Watch Out" is said immediately after the beat goes da dum. The song is a little up-tempo.

Does this song sound familiar to anyone? Please help me. I've been looking for it for over 6 years.

A million thank you's.