Turkish music video - really good song but what is it?

Thread: Turkish music video - really good song but what is it?

Tags: None

galaxy said:

Smile Turkish music video - really good song but what is it?

hi guys
    i just came back from Turkey and i was watching the music channel there. there was basically this one song that i really loved but i didnt catch the name of the song or singer so i thought id ask here by giving some details about the video!
    the video is basically animation of random things like stick-figured people and i remember the color orange was repeated quite alot... not quite sure why that is. as for the music, it was good and it seemed like it was a remix of an original or maybe it was just a really good original coz i really couldnt tell the difference lol...
    i hope this helps you (and me!)
    thanx if you can help
    bye

bogazici86 said:

hey, this is one of the sertab songs I like most
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

3. aksios said:

Olmaz civanım imkansız vazgeçmek olmaz-its not alright my dear,impossible,giving up is not alright
    Ben sana varmazsam eğer gözüm açık giderim-if i dont 'marry' you ,i will die open eyed(an expression which means you die without getting what u want most)
    Oynar gider yarım aklımda bende durmaz-my half mind will go crazy and wont stay on me
    Ben seni almazsam eğer mahvolurum biterim-if i dont take you,i will be ruined,done

Sen yeter ki sev kulun olayım-just love me,i shall be your servant
    Bir dile bin yıl kölen olayım-wish a year,i shall be your slave for a thousand years
    Boynuna koynuna dolanayım-i shall be tangled around ur neck ur bosom
    Mahşere kadar-till the great confusion

Vallahi dünyayı yıkarım başına-,i swear,i will tear the world donw on you
    Kimselere yar etmem seni bakmam göz yaşına-i wont make you darling to anybody,i wont look(she means pay attention) at your tear
    Mecbursun mecbursun hiç çaren yok-you have to ,u have to,you doont have any cure
    İnadı bırak gel şükredeceksin sonra şansına-let obstinacy,you will thank your fortunate later

Sen yeter ki sev kulun olayım
    Bir dile bin yıl kölen olayım
    Boynuna koynuna dolanayım
    Mahşere kadar

Yandım amanın yandım ben bir esmerin narına-i am burnt ,i am burnt for a dark-skinned fire
    Getirin basayım tuz üstüne tuz kapanmayan yarama-let you bring,i shall press salt over salt on my unclosed wound
    Ya sen gel ya da ben geleyim ferman buyur-either you come,or i,make an edict
    Ahdım var baş koyacağım yastığına yorganına-i have a vow,i will put my head on your pillow ,quilt

Sen yeter ki sev kulun olayım
    Bir dile bin yıl kölen olayım
    Boynuna koynuna dolanayım
    Mahşere kadar

i hope u will like it more now,i really enjoy while listenin git and i think you need to know the meanings ,its a kind of headstrong song,she is strong-minded for getting her man! you will smile at last!