Apokalyptik

Thread: Apokalyptik

Tags: None
  1. NephilimTorture said:

Default Apokalyptik

Im in a band called Nephilim Torture which sounds like Behemoth meets Lamb of God. Im the lead singer and wanted some insight on these lyrics i wrote. WARNING: these are non-christian lyrics, so please dont let it offend you if you are christian

From the right of unjust
    To the craving of lust
    Sink the memories to all we have lost
    From the freedoms we used
    To the wisdom we knew
    All lost because your lies and our trust
    And i don’t give a damn
    If you sank or you swam
    Cause were all bound to die of eclipse
    But i will resist
    I will throw up my fist
    You will not have your apocalypse

The mass on their knees
    All praising of thee
    Accepting your words as the truth
    Forgetting the past
    This **** will not last
    For ive the memories of those you once slew

This blood that I cry
    These tears that I bleed
    All lament for the lives we have lost
    For a god you cant prove
    For hope that’s not true
    For a savior never dead on a cross

Krent_Calstro777 said:

I like it, beside L ike those bands too, I don't care of being christian and i wish i wasn't Xd I'll give anything not to be a christian however I can't find anything offending even if i actually care lol. I only think it's need to be expand aa bit more, which one is the cchorus?
    Damning Reficul: Song is like singing from the light whilst the emotions can be so raw from the darkness.

Restoration said:

Wow.....

how could anyone not be offended
    you talkin about a "christian"....

maybe i should not have read it
    but since i did i'ma remind you, that you said it....

i wish i could edit....what a headache
    i was looking to encourage someone ...
    ya know give 'em some credit....

then this segment of senseless....
    uneducated....and pathatic.....
    diss....
    you try to hit....
    but miss.....but dog i won't let it

.....deviate me from the coarse of
    lovin you even more ...."just because you said it".....

for "they" know not what "they" do....
    but soon...
    "they'll" get the message.....

your treasure is distorted...
    i thworted an attack against...the innocent....from a menace.....

i'm open for a game of tennis..
    IN THE NAME OF JESUS.....
    and your way of thinkin can be Serena, and i'll be Venice....

ooo..i'm mean Venus....

Diss GOD!!!!!
    "OUR" GOD......

how would you have felt if HE (GOD)
    had cut the line runnin through
    you daddy's penis.....

and you were just another spot of semen...
    shot on a mattress or cot
    while daddy was wet dreamin.....

now imagine your souls lying
    in between the devil's cleavage....

pain......
    like a baby teethin.....

rain......
    to wash the screamin.....

name?.....
    a-pok-a-"listen"

GOD really loves you....so do I...so don't be OFFENDED.......

Liulkun said:

Umm ok... you went too far Restoration...

as for the lyrics, i dont belive in religion, (much less religous figures) and some one on a forum isnt going to change my mind...
    im going to copy these lyrics so i can read them over and over again =)
    sounds good, reads good, IS good
    the only thing i see, if i could make a sugjestion, is
    "For a god you cannot prove
    For hope that’s not true
    For a savior never DIED on a cross"

im a death metal fan so i cant leave without saying "\,,/ (-.-) \,,/"
    8/10 says me

Restoration said:

ur absolutely right L, it is not about religion. My family and I have learned, it is not about religion the hard way, so I, WE know it is not about religion,,,

"it's about a personal relationship with....GOD!"

in the name of Jesus and when i speak of Jesus, with Jesus on my heart, with LOVE on my heart...IT IS NEVER TOOOO FAR! Sometimes you have to use the language to complete the understanding of those on the receiving end.

NOOOOOO, it is hard to trust in the word of someone in a "forum", however if you and I can be exposed daily to the evil plots of man and the darkness why can't a "forum" be used to shed LIGHT...HOPE.....JOY........CHRIST!!!!!

WHY NOT!!!!

Liulkun said:

well... constidering this is a lyric forum...
    but also... i wont try to make you belive what i do, thats how life works, you family, your way of life, im just saying... the penis part is a bit rude and (no doubt) you could get banned for that... im seriously not trying to be.. u know... pushy... but he did put a warning... and there are some ppl (lets face it) who do belive in hell and dont care about god... let them do their thing and leave well enough alone...

Restoration said:

okay brother...you're right..it was pushin it a bit...but sometimes push is needed as long as it is not physical.....

be easy...be at peace...and may the words given to my heart to spread with you be internalize for use in a time when you "may" need them....

be blessed as i still have LOVE 4 ya!!!

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by Restoration View Post
    NOOOOOO, it is hard to trust in the word of someone in a "forum", however if you and I can be exposed daily to the evil plots of man and the darkness why can't a "forum" be used to shed LIGHT...HOPE.....JOY........CHRIST!!!!!
    WHY NOT!!!!
    Because we don't push our religion to you either.

This is a forums about music. One of many different music styles is Black/Death metal, and fans of this style has the same right as anybody else to put their lyrics in this Forums (like you have done yourself too, multiple times).

-------------------------------
    Let's use our tact and wisdom, and keep this about music, and lyrics.

Thank you!

Restoration said:

Moderation.....(Moderator).......Black/Death...WOW and we wonder why our youth are killing each other in school and on the streets!!!

Neva pushed "religion" neva will, only Positive insight, thought provoking material which has been misunderstood for "religion"
    give me a break....

keep it about the lyrics...I will conform.....and submit to the rules as i am supposed too...

please accept my deepest apologies ( i am sorry )

peace and love all

Krent_Calstro777 said:

^^; maybe I probably got him riled up becuase I don't believe neither God or Devil but it's seem you too stuck with idealism and not enough reality, there something else more to belive in than just mere religion, just flex your mind. of course the something else to belive in is the matter of your chocie.
    Damning Reficul: Song is like singing from the light whilst the emotions can be so raw from the darkness.
  11. NephilimTorture said:

Default hhmmmm

i didnt truthfully expect so much insight, so i would like to first off thank everyone for the responses, whether they be respectful, hateful, distasteful or of whatever topic. i would like to thank those who actually took the lyrics for what they were and responded in a respectful fashion, as for those who reacted in hate, i posted a warning before the lyrics, so dont complain, im open to your opinion, but do not come to me and ***** about how i could be semen on a matress. i study all religions, whether it be, mythology, theology, or ideology. i have studied christianity, islam, and judaism with fervor, so do not think me misinformed. anyway... if any of you want to see more of my work, please email me at

Spencerbriley@hotmail.com

Restoration said:

WARNING: these are non-christian lyrics, so please dont let it offend you if you are christian

Posted By: YOU!

You are a learned man, right? All religions(even though it is not about religion for me) you study, right? Well, from the perspective of "all religons" why not include all religions in your WARNING and not just Christianity. Now I have been the only one up to that point kickin "spiritual" lyrics, Christian lyrics. It seemed like a jab that's all.

I don't hate. I infrom under the guidance of God.

"how would you have felt if HE (GOD)
    you daddy's penis.....

while daddy was wet dreamin....."

...so what I said it....
    look at the feelin one may have if you could actually understand the magnitude of the verse!
    They're Lyrics.....thougth provoke lyrics. I used correct terms for all parts not street lingo. I could have said worse things but I'm BIGGER than that.
  13. Luke of Metal said:

Wow.....

how could anyone not be offended
    you talkin about a "christian"....

maybe i should not have read it
    but since i did i'ma remind you, that you said it....

i wish i could edit....what a headache
    i was looking to encourage someone ...
    ya know give 'em some credit....

then this segment of senseless....
    uneducated....and pathatic.....
    diss....
    you try to hit....
    but miss.....but dog i won't let it

.....deviate me from the coarse of
    lovin you even more ...."just because you said it".....

for "they" know not what "they" do....
    but soon...
    "they'll" get the message.....

your treasure is distorted...
    i thworted an attack against...the innocent....from a menace.....

i'm open for a game of tennis..
    IN THE NAME OF JESUS.....
    and your way of thinkin can be Serena, and i'll be Venice....

ooo..i'm mean Venus....

Diss GOD!!!!!
    "OUR" GOD......

how would you have felt if HE (GOD)
    you daddy's penis.....

while daddy was wet dreamin.....

now imagine your souls lying
    in between the devil's cleavage....

pain......
    like a baby teethin.....

rain......
    to wash the screamin.....

name?.....
    a-pok-a-"listen"

GOD really loves you....so do I...so don't be OFFENDED.......
    Ok, I have respect for various cultures and faiths but hell, I have to speak up now...

You went a little to over zealous with your doctrines there feller

1. There has been no official sightings of the entity the Christian faith named "God", a book, transcribed from Hebrew in a time when noone in England actually SPOKE Hebrew is all there is...

2. If we're supposed to be in God's image and he made himself known to the masses of this world, do you really think he'd be impressed with people spouting bullshit in his name or do you think he'd want to speak for himself like any good Entity - Exactly so stop it, you're embarassing yourself.

3. Do you believe your God (the entity who created Earth as a haven and a sanctuary for people to live in peace) would care for a world he supposedly created where people use his name to start mass wars taking innocent lives away because people have different views and different opinions (even tho' Jesus crops in in thousands of religions... but hell, you know that already don't you?)...

The Lyrics
    F***ing amazing, personally, I would love to put some drums to something like that... Keep it Machine Head / Slayer / LOG 'Redneck' style...
  14. NephilimTorture said:

WARNING: these are non-christian lyrics, so please dont let it offend you if you are christian

Posted By: YOU!

You are a learned man, right? All religions(even though it is not about religion for me) you study, right? Well, from the perspective of "all religons" why not include all religions in your WARNING and not just Christianity. Now I have been the only one up to that point kickin "spiritual" lyrics, Christian lyrics. It seemed like a jab that's all.

I don't hate. I infrom under the guidance of God.

"how would you have felt if HE (GOD)
    you daddy's penis.....

while daddy was wet dreamin....."

...so what I said it....
    look at the feelin one may have if you could actually understand the magnitude of the verse!
    They're Lyrics.....thougth provoke lyrics. I used correct terms for all parts not street lingo. I could have said worse things but I'm BIGGER than that.

Im sorry for what I am about to say, I do not prejudge people people in this fashion on accordance of their religion but this must be said, you are one pig headed christian, and youre extremely ignorant... I do study all religions and i didnt put a warning against those religions because these lyrics are directed towards the Christian religion... So next time, before you question me or anyone else, know what the hell youre talking about, open your mind, and dont rap about genitals... Thanks
  15. NephilimTorture said:

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_Drummer_In_Rancour View Post
    Ok, I have respect for various cultures and faiths but hell, I have to speak up now...

You went a little to over zealous with your doctrines there feller

1. There has been no official sightings of the entity the Christian faith named "God", a book, transcribed from Hebrew in a time when noone in England actually SPOKE Hebrew is all there is...

2. If we're supposed to be in God's image and he made himself known to the masses of this world, do you really think he'd be impressed with people spouting bullshit in his name or do you think he'd want to speak for himself like any good Entity - Exactly so stop it, you're embarassing yourself.

3. Do you believe your God (the entity who created Earth as a haven and a sanctuary for people to live in peace) would care for a world he supposedly created where people use his name to start mass wars taking innocent lives away because people have different views and different opinions (even tho' Jesus crops in in thousands of religions... but hell, you know that already don't you?)...

The Lyrics
    F***ing amazing, personally, I would love to put some drums to something like that... Keep it Machine Head / Slayer / LOG 'Redneck' style...
    You make some good points, although slightly misinformed, they are intelligent to say the least. I figure youre not a religious man so I expect you would appreciate a movie by the name of Zeitgeist... it can be found on google video or Zeitgeistthemovie.com... As far as your input as to how it should be played, my band is a mix between LOG and DevilDriver that sometimes dips into the realms of the immortal band, Behemoth...

panselinos said:

Apokalyptik? Is this supposed to be some sort of a revelation?

Nephilim, slow down please. Everybody has the right to profess or, respectively, not to profess any religion or belief they want. That does not make anybody ignorant.

Nephilim and Restoration, there are no intolerant religions/beliefs/non-beliefs, just intolerant people. And here we value tolerance highly.

The rest has already been said by lollipop.

Restoration said:

yesterday's news!!! I think we have moved on from this, which we are supposed to do. We all have the right to challenge each other. Where do you think learning comes from, especially so, nowadays! In this society that we live in we have been socially desensitized to the catastrophic depletion of this world. we see everything as being OK, or ALRIGHT....when it is not. "Tolerance" is nothing more than a word that is used so loosely that the real meaning of it gets lost upon deaf ears. I'm familiar with "tolerance" but are you really? Because....you couldn't tolerate the highly debative nature of this post and and not have your own "OPINION" .......even though this subject has been long forgotten, better yet...FORGIVEN!

Points were made and I think respect has been established concerning a few things. We have shown tolerance Neph and I, we stopped. You have re-opened a door that has been shut for some time now. WOW dude and you're a moderator, yet you have instigated and now have provoked another "debate"!!!

have a Blessed Day?
  18. FreshDonJuan said:

Its Okay, But I Dislike Like Demonic Things Or Demonic Songs
  19. NephilimTorture said:

Ok, well, in reply to the man who re-opened a debate, whomever it was, i say to you this... What makes a religion ignorant? The simple fact that people worship something they cannot prove, nor most likely ever will? No, it is because the ignorance of the people who believe this make the religion itself ignorant in its own state... So, youre wrong, indubitably wrong... So please, pass your, "wisdom" somewhere else, where its, appreciated?
  20. Luke of Metal said:

Quote Originally Posted by NephilimTorture View Post
    You make some good points, although slightly misinformed, they are intelligent to say the least. I figure youre not a religious man so I expect you would appreciate a movie by the name of Zeitgeist... it can be found on google video or Zeitgeistthemovie.com... As far as your input as to how it should be played, my band is a mix between LOG and DevilDriver that sometimes dips into the realms of the immortal band, Behemoth...
    I think I have to point out that my first 3 points wern't to you, more to our bigotted zealot "friend" who tried to banish you to hades (which really, wouldn't be as bad as he seems to think.

But, if we're on the subject, I do not believe my thoughts are misinformed, I believe in a "know your enemy" approach and as such have read The Bible so I do have valid thoughts also, isn't an opinion and a personal view that, a personal view or an opinion and as such the opinion and view of the person who gives it (no matter how many others share it in time)?

No, I am not a religious person but I do respect people's views providing they don't preach anything to people who do not wish to have those views force fed to them but respect is, of course, not given away - it's earnt and so, our "friend" (I'm going to have to stop using that name towards him) didn't get my respect but got my personal beliefes and opinions based on what I see, hear, read and experienced in my life... also, I'm 30, not some little kid who believes Satan wrote "Mechanical Animals".

As for your music, I would love to hear some of your stuff if it's in the vein of LOG