Season 3, epi. 12, song online

Thread: Season 3, epi. 12, song online

Tags: None
  1. a1000clownz said:

Default Season 3, epi. 12, song online

I watched the episode online, it was the song that was playing after the beginning credits. When they showed the title of the episode and the girls were coming into Lisa office just before she tells them they are going to NY. I want to know the song that is playing. Some of the lyrics were "only you can make me happy, only you can make me smile, only you can me happy..." can't find anything on it. help. thanks!
  2. hotsuz21 said:

just go to mtv.com and click on the hills music from the show and click the episode number and it tells all the songs that were played in order.

lollipop said:

a1000clownz: here is the link with all songs from that episode, but I don't know, if it contains online version songs too http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/the_hill...isodeId=127038

I know that one online song was: "We Are" by Ian Axel http://www.myspace.com/ianaxel

I hope this helps
  4. a1000clownz said:

I actually listened to all the songs I could from that list, but none of them sounded like the one I'm looking for. I even searched lyrics to those artists and their songs, and couldn't find the one I was looking for. Maybe I can check again, but they do play different songs online for some random reason.

lollipop said:

Ok, I should of watched the episode in that MTV website, before i even answered to you first time.

Because now i watched it, and...

the song is:

The Fire Apes - Only You Could Make Me Happy

and indeed, it is not on that mtv website song list, so that list was not any help in your case.

6. a1000clownz said:

you're good you.

lollipop said:

You're welcome.
  8. sks said:

hi, in episode 12 when whitney has finished her presentation they play an electro song

" leave me at the........
    lights on, camera, look at me,
    i make the front page of every magazine
    V. O. G. U. E my (flags??) make you go crazy"

i cant find it anywhere..