olá from Portugal!

Thread: olá from Portugal!

Tags: None

jadedarknight said:

Wink

@angeliki_sr
    nicee!
    fairplay after all, what matters is the passion we feel for it!aha, benficaa!
    everyone has their favourites afterall if it's a good game, i like to watch any team!
    but you know, what i like more is when portugal team play.i'm sure you all feel the same about your teams, it's our country, our best players together, it's quite a feeling!
    EURO2008 coming soon

angeliki_sr said:

Maria mou,greek:Once upon a time liked both Inter and Milan.But Milan kicked Red Star in qualifying for UEFA Champions league and now I hate it hate it hate it.And they play awful football,they cheat all the time.Also,Dejan Stankovic and Sinisa Mihajlovic are in Inter <3 Yap,we don't match at all!

Maria portuguese:Oh Euro 2008!!I would be the happiest creature alive if both your and my team qualify.That's almost imposible so it's enough that Sebia passes the qualification round ...We're in difficult situation.I must say that we played pretty well against Portugal with two ties.
    ...το κορίτσι της ντίσκο...

maria_gr said:

Hehe I see, but you cannot put the blame on Milan, cause it was sure that it would win. Milan is better than Red Star or P.A.O.K or Olympiakos. Do you understand? You cannot hate a team cause it's better than yours.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

angeliki_sr said:

Nah...I was so disappointed.First of all Milan should have been banned for playing in Champs League in that season!They cheated in their League,but you know UEFA mafiozi,and they let them to play.It's not fair!And we played so good at that time with Zigic,Vidic,Jankovic,Pantelic...What a pity...
    ...το κορίτσι της ντίσκο...

jadedarknight said:

hey
    so my friends , any portuguese lyrics translation requested?