Help with recently heard Hollister song

Thread: Help with recently heard Hollister song

Tags: None
  1. ebrforever said:

Default Help with recently heard Hollister song

i recently heard a song played in hollister that has been driving me crazy because i missed the lyrics. all i know is the beat and the chorus which is hard to get across through the internet. i saw about 2 or 3 other posts a very long time ago on here asking for the same song yet know one even replies. it goes like this...

oh whoa oh oh ooohhh.......

the music stops when the guy starts saying that and then smashes back in once the stressed out ending stops. sounds like an alternative metal song but i have no idea really. any help would be appreciated.
  2. kayluhkamikaze said:

Try Papa Roach - Time is running out.
    [Http://www.myspace.com/paparoach]
  3. ebrforever said:

nope thats not it but thanks anyways.
  4. CuteLittleBunnie said:

I think we are trying to figure out the same song. Do you happen to remember any more lyrics? I thought it said something about this is your chance after the instruments drop out and they say ooooh oh woaho. If I find it I will let you know...
  5. CuteLittleBunnie said:

Someone just got back to me with the song I was looking for. If yours is the same song, it is Our Time Now by Plain White T's.

check it out here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftym...eature=related

hope that is the song
  6. hollistercutie21689 said:

Smile hollister has great music

i signed up for this site just to post this reply
    but really i was just searching for this other song
    and happend to come across this when i noticed it was the song i just heard on the radio and searched and downloaded
    but its
    "whoa oh me vs everyone"
    by forever the sickest kids