Help!

Thread: Help!

Tags: None
  1. newfan said:

Unhappy Help!

Season 3 Episode 11 -I t starts when Heidi hangs up the phone with Spencer... I can hold you but that don't mean you're mine...... I don't know how to walk away I don't know how to not turn around.

Episode 12 - When Brody and Lauren are in each other's arms on Lauren's couch. It is right at the end...

Please Help! I've been looking everywhere!
  2. newfan said:

I found the one from episode 12! We Are from Ian Axel...

Still want the episode 11 song... Please help me!

lollipop said:

Many people have searched for the same song in this forums, and today i found one possible answer from other website.
    It could be
    Nikki Nelson - I Don't Know How Not to Love You
    She's a country singer, but this song does not sound like country. If I find a sample, I'll post it, but the lyrics go something like this:

"I can hold you, but that don't mean you're mine
    Breathe you in....something--
    You revived me, revived my heart
    Breathing you in only to exhale
    Now I don't know how to walk away from you
    I don't know how not to love you"

Here's her myspace, maybe the voice sounds familiar to you. In song Mercury her voice is the best: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=59226614
  4. distancrnr said:

Default song lyrics

It's been 2 years. Did we ever get resolution on what this song title is and where it can be found
  5. zoriasena said:

Default Help!

i need some advice should i stay at my dance studio that i have been at for 8 1/2 years but the teacher has changed alot in the way that she teaches and our groups really stink or should i do to a dance studio that is more strict and i think they can teach my more i know i should already just know the answer and go to the new studio but i am very loyal to my dance studio teacher now and i wont know anyone at the new one it somewhat makes me want to cry i just don't know what to do PLEASE HELP!
    Alpine White Teeth
    Colotrim