Solved: Can someone help me please?

Thread: Solved: Can someone help me please?

Tags: None
  1. Lyricsunknown said:

Smile Solved: Can someone help me please?

Hello to everyone! I'm looking for a french male singer. He sings a song called ''J'aurai tous fait''. But I could be wrong because I tried to find that song, to find the singer name. But nothing came up. So if you can try to help me find the right song and the artist name please. Thank you!

2. Lyricsunknown said:

Question French song?

Hi to everyone! How are you? I already posted something about this song but I'll try to give more info possible. A french male singer sings it. I thing he's from france at least his voice sounds like it. I could be wrong! He repeats the ''J'aurai tous fait'' and he talk abouts crossing barriers, frontiere, mountains ect. Someone must know this song! LOL! Thanks anyways! P.S. I know that wasn't much more info. But I don't know any more of it. Sorry! But you will have to work with what you have. His voice is pretty deep not too much but neither boyish or girlish. You know? Thanks again!

3. Lyricsunknown said:

Anyone? lol!

4. Lyricsunknown said:

I found the song. I got the title wrong. Its Je ferais tout by Wilfred. Lol! thanks anyways guys. take care!

5. Lyricsunknown said:

Talking Was up! I found the song!

I found the song about the mysterious french male singer. I got the title wrong it was Je ferais tout by wilfred. Sorry about the double post. But maybe the other one would get lost. And I didnt wanna someone to look for it when I found it. So thanks again. Take care ladies and gentlemen!

6. Lyricsunknown said:

Talking Was up! I found the song!

I found the song about the mysterious french male singer. I got the title wrong it was Je ferais tout by wilfred. Sorry about the double post. But maybe the other one would get lost. And I didnt wanna someone to look for it when I found it. So thanks again. Take care ladies and gentlemen!

P.S. Srry about the triple post. 3rd wasnt intentional. I can't seem to find my way around here, lol!

Elvis has left the building! lol!

lollipop said:

Thank you for informing us in finding the Artist and song, i will tag this topic name as "Solved" now.

Don't worry about your posts, they are neatly here together

Welcome back at any time! *waves*

-------
    Solved.