hard to find Kris kringle song, help me

Thread: hard to find Kris kringle song, help me

Tags: None
  1. scotchfox said:

Default hard to find Kris kringle song, help me

I am looking for a very hard to find Kris Kringle song, possibly sung by burl ives. its not the jingle jingle jingle song. it goes something like this.

Kris kris kringle,
    with a jingle lingle ingle
    is on his merry way

hes got lots of toys
    for girls and boys....

not sure if that it 100% but that is how it kinda goes and i am unable to find song or lyrics anywhere! could someone please help me with this stumper? its a cute song and i would be extremely grateful for any help locating it! thanks!

2. scotchfox said:

Default kris kringle by jiminy crickett

i found out that the song is called kris kringle sung by jiminy crickett(cliff edwards) but now i am having trouble locating the song by lyrics and i cant find a copy of it anywhere. would anyone have this song?

3. Sandystar Troutt said:

Default re: kris kringle song

I, too, have been looking for this for YEARS and finally found it here:

http://www.nme.com/nme-video/youtube/id/wszCLLJ4Z8U

However, it's NOT the version I remember from my childhood in the 60s. The version I remember sounded like it was sung by the Chipmunks; but searching for their version turned up nothing. I'm certain this is the song you remember, though. Maybe in the four years since you posted this, you were able to find it. Good luck!

4. normzix said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sandystar Troutt View Post
    I, too, have been looking for this for YEARS and finally found it here:

http://www.nme.com/nme-video/youtube/id/wszCLLJ4Z8U

However, it's NOT the version I remember from my childhood in the 60s. The version I remember sounded like it was sung by the Chipmunks; but searching for their version turned up nothing. I'm certain this is the song you remember, though. Maybe in the four years since you posted this, you were able to find it. Good luck!
    I co wrote the song Kris kris Kris kris Kringle and have the music and lyrics if you need them. normzix