Song from a show called "Drawn Together"

Thread: Song from a show called "Drawn Together"

Tags: None
  1. Comptin azz terry said:

Default Song from a show called "Drawn Together"

ok, i heared this song and i LOVE it. the lyrics go something like this (this is as much of it as i know):

lady luck, you got your game but im through with it, because now i see that luck has nothing to do with it. lady luck you god damn tease im through with it. so rob those cards, roll them dice theres a huge card fortune and im takin a slice lady luck you frigid ***** im through with you

i missed a few lines, but i found out the song is called "Lady luck im through with you" but now the new problem is that i cannot seem to find it anywhere. i tried to download it on bearshare and limewire but that didnt work. if anybody has any ideas on how i can get this song on my ipod i would be really greatful

thanks,

Comptin Azz Terry

2. Comptin azz terry said:

any1 know? please i really want this song lol

logan01 said:

The only thing I've found so far is from wikipedia: "Musical number: "Lady Luck, I'm Through With You", a jazzy Vegas-style song which accompanies a montage of Captain Hero's dives. Lyrically, the song is a parody of "Luck Be a Lady" from the musical Guys and Dolls."

4. Comptin azz terry said:

Yeah i read that two, but i searched/downloaded the song "luck be a lady" and it sounds nothing like what im looking for. the lyrics are almost the same, but there is still a great difference between the 2 songs.

thanks for the help

5. Comptin azz terry said:

bump, any1 ale to offer any help? this is driving me nuts. i keep looking but i cant find it

logan01 said:

Not for sure. After reading the wikipedia, I feel that it's not a commercially available song and it will probably need to be pulled from the video. Do you know if it's on youtube or the likes?

7. Comptin azz terry said:

nope, its not on youtube. ill check other sites like google video

EDIT: how would i go about pulling the song from the episode? because i have the episode on DVD. if you could please explain this i would be really greatful
    Last edited by Comptin azz terry; 11-28-2007 at 04:02 PM.

logan01 said:

There are many DVD audio ripper tools on the net. Just research some of them and see which one might best suit your need.

9. Comptin azz terry said:

Quote Originally Posted by logan01 View Post
    There are many DVD audio ripper tools on the net. Just research some of them and see which one might best suit your need.
    ok, thank you

EDIT: i searched dvd audio ripper and all that came up was stuff on how to fix your computer so it converts different formated songs onto an ipod or MP3, im very confussed lol

logan01 said:

The provided link will educate you with a short tutorial on how the process works extracting audio from a dvd and converting that data to mp3, etc.

http://www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextr...torial-mp3.php

11. Comptin azz terry said:

Quote Originally Posted by logan01 View Post
    The provided link will educate you with a short tutorial on how the process works extracting audio from a dvd and converting that data to mp3, etc.

http://www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextr...torial-mp3.php
    OMG tyvm! im working on it as i type this

EDIT: .. new problem lol...... the clip is long.. about 13 mins long and theres only about 50 sec of the song. is there anyway to chop off the extra parts of the movie clip but keep the song? because its annoying to have to fast forward it to the song everytime to listen to it for like 50 seconds lol
    Last edited by Comptin azz terry; 11-30-2007 at 03:36 PM.

lollipop said:

You made it to mp3? Then use mp3 cutter, it is very easy to use and small too.
    All you need before using it, is to read the short description, how to use it, in a .txt file, that comes along with downloaded program.
    you can get free mp3 cutter here: http://home.hccnet.nl/p.luijer/

13. Comptin azz terry said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    You made it to mp3? Then use mp3 cutter, it is very easy to use and small too.
    All you need before using it, is to read the short description, how to use it, in a .txt file, that comes along with downloaded program.
    you can get free mp3 cutter here: http://home.hccnet.nl/p.luijer/
    thanks, you have all helped me a lot and i am really greatful